[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Tri/Quad Frostbolt Totems Hierophant - Strong League Starter!

Using,feeling great
Im using the build and loving it, Couple things I am not sure about:

The Bottled Faith Sulpher flask you use is a synthesis restricted item, cant use it in legion. Any suggestion what to use otherwise? A normal Sulpher Flask?

Also I noticed that in your video you say to take the crit strike staff nodes but on the PoB / skill tree's it shows its not used?
Last edited by Wolvarine on Jul 24, 2019, 3:19:22 PM
hy there

i have a problem after logging in after a year.
The spec and all the items worked fine for me with this build.
so, i logged in and i cant equip/use a few items because of DEX missing.
How do you get your DEX for the gems ?

greetings
Just get dex on gear or on passive tree.

@All how to optain power charges? Some leagues ago we produced them with orb of storms and power charge on crit ... but now? :)
Thanks LNB for making a fun build .

i think this build as still current!
i tryed it in Legion league for the second time, and i find it still very satisfying. lacking some singletarget dmg but its not that bad tbh.

did a few changes to the threee myself(got shamanistic fury)(stopped at Heart of the warrior note to free up some points)

took some life/res totem notes
bought jewels with these stats ontop of life/dmg stat

its very satisfying to look at these totems go ham on those Legion guys :)

and both League starter friendly,budget friendly and newbie friendly. great guide once again LNB . thanks alot !
"
Mydgard6 wrote:
Just get dex on gear or on passive tree.

@All how to optain power charges? Some leagues ago we produced them with orb of storms and power charge on crit ... but now? :)

spam ur totems :)

(Ascendant note)
I was thinking in this build as starter for Blight, seems good for league mechanics, waiting for real final patch notes of course

In the meantime im getting familiar with the build and i don't see where is the second 6L gem setup. Staff with the frostbolt totem... and the chest 6L?

Frostbite-increased duration-vaal RF-arcane surge-???

Because if isn't important a second 6L maybe i will think in make changes to fit a Kaom's Heart
I'm thinking of using this as a Blight league starter as well.

Kaom's seem's to give around 700 more life and 250 more armour in PoB. Not sure if I need it as I've never tried a totem build.

How are endurance charges generated for this build? Or don't we bother?
I might be using this build as a league starter, given buff to Hierophant and the fact that it requires no rares. I will probably adapt the build a little bit, what do you guys think about these propositions :

- Ice Golem + Elemental Army for penetration (+ golem nodes and or minion life support to make him more resistant).

- New mana nodes & mana flask : flask nodes, more "increased mana" nodes to scale transfiguration of mind. I'm thinking of Essence Extraction / Prodigal Perfection / Aqueous Accelerant / Mystic Bulwark / Righteous Decree / Dynamo. What nodes in the tree should be abandoned to integrate those new mana nodes ?

- (Endgame) Ice Spear Totems in the second 6L setup (now that staff can have +2 to ALL cold gems). I know that ice spear scaling is not exactly the same as frostbolt because base crit is much higher, but this might be a solution to single target damage.

- (Endgame) Use Soul Mantle + 2 Kikazaru + Self-flagellation

- (Endgame) Use Dying Sun
Thanks for such a great build guide my man. I'm planning to use this as my league starter tomorow. But seem like you haven't updated the pob tree yet, so do you have any specific node i should take.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info