[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Tri/Quad Frostbolt Totems Hierophant - Strong League Starter!

"
EinUchiha wrote:
Thanks for such a great build guide my man. I'm planning to use this as my league starter tomorow. But seem like you haven't updated the pob tree yet, so do you have any specific node i should take.

My pleasure!

I have updated it. Does it not show?
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
"
EinUchiha wrote:
Thanks for such a great build guide my man. I'm planning to use this as my league starter tomorow. But seem like you haven't updated the pob tree yet, so do you have any specific node i should take.

My pleasure!

I have updated it. Does it not show?

The only pastebin link I see (https://pastebin.com/4bsDZpQj) appears to be for 3.7.
Yeah it's 3.7 still.
I'm also using your build as league starter! =) So please, could you update your guide to Blight? Thaaanks
IGN: Pandemia
IGN: Aqueronte (Leveling atm)
I have a question. What gloves boots belt ring and amulet we need?
I cant see sektion like my gear.
Its a verry good build. Thanks for reply
holy crap! this is such a lucky build, yesterday I got Taryn's shiver drop right before Kitava fight and today I got a belly drop lol.
this build leveling is so easy, all I nees is 2 frozen trail and my Pursuit of faith after that everything got deleted.
hope you update pob soon, Im suck at pob and this league and dont have much time to mess with pob too :(
"
Regards wrote:
"
Zieralol wrote:
"
Wallach wrote:
The minion nodes lead to the Spiritual Aid notable, which allows increases in Minion Damage stat to apply to you as well.

Hi do you mind explaining more? i dont get it why i would want to take those nodes. what they do really and if they are worth 5 skill points

Spiritual Aid notable makes it so minion damage node now effects your damage. The PoE wiki is a fantastic resource ;).

Sorry for being dense here, but I still am not wrapping my head around the value. Why is it beneficial to have minion damage bonuses apply to me? Does that then directly trickle down to the totems? So basically: Spiritual Aid --> +Minion Damage --> +Self Damage --> +Totem Damage?

I saw a Reddit thread that vaguely suggested this, but am hoping for a definitive answer.
Last edited by chodenode on Sep 8, 2019, 1:21:02 AM
"
chodenode wrote:

Sorry for being dense here, but I still am not wrapping my head around the value. Why is it beneficial to have minion damage bonuses apply to me? Does that then directly trickle down to the totems? So basically: Spiritual Aid --> +Minion Damage --> +Self Damage --> +Totem Damage?

I saw a Reddit thread that vaguely suggested this, but am hoping for a definitive answer.

yes, your inc damage will affect your totem. Spiritual Aid give minion inc damage to you so your totem got inc damage
Last edited by EinUchiha on Sep 8, 2019, 2:11:35 AM
Update pob please.

Do you even nerd?
No tree updated for 3.8? :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info