[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Tri/Quad Frostbolt Totems Hierophant - Strong League Starter!

"
lLikeslashn wrote:
Any chance of getting trees updated for legion? Ty

I'm using his PoB from 3.6 and it's working fine by me.

I felt I needed to get a +30 dex node because of the green gems. :)

Currently running t10 maps with these:

Yeah got the same issue with Dexterity and used the +30 in between. Tree is working fine and build is fun to play ;)
So i switch to SoulMantel chest,2x Kikazaru rings,shaper shield +1 totem,if u heave the curreny buy Void Baterry if not buy a Doryani´s Catalyst vaal scepter,1x jewel Self-Flagelattion increase our dmg per curse
Now for singel target use Ice Spear instead of frozen bolt,i am ps4 if some1 needs help pm me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7IZYrHeCvM&t=901s
Last edited by iulian26 on Jun 20, 2019, 5:36:52 PM
^So what you're saying is use a completely different build. Stop self advertising, bud.
I noticed near the top the minion nodes that are grabbed near the totem key node. Was that a mistake? I put points in it but saw no difference in totems damage or life, maybe it's a glitch? Thanks for years of great content and hope for many more.
"
Altomere wrote:
I noticed near the top the minion nodes that are grabbed near the totem key node. Was that a mistake? I put points in it but saw no difference in totems damage or life, maybe it's a glitch? Thanks for years of great content and hope for many more.

+1 WTF minion nodes?
The minion nodes lead to the Spiritual Aid notable, which allows increases in Minion Damage stat to apply to you as well.
"
Wallach wrote:
The minion nodes lead to the Spiritual Aid notable, which allows increases in Minion Damage stat to apply to you as well.

Hi do you mind explaining more? i dont get it why i would want to take those nodes. what they do really and if they are worth 5 skill points
Last edited by Zieralol on Jul 8, 2019, 5:28:57 PM
"
Zieralol wrote:
"
Wallach wrote:

Hi do you mind explaining more? i dont get it why i would want to take those nodes. what they do really and if they are worth 5 skill points

Spiritual Aid notable makes it so minion damage node now effects your damage. The PoE wiki is a fantastic resource ;).
Maligaro's virtuosity doesn't worth a shit at Legion... and I think is worth swaping Ritual of awakening for Santuary of thought, that way you could swap clarity for another more interesting aura, discipline or whatever you like.

Btw, lighting golem in a CWDT is a waste, until you have spare sockets and that CWDT is at max lvl.
Last edited by Quarkpower on Jul 16, 2019, 12:28:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info