[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Tri/Quad Frostbolt Totems Hierophant - Strong League Starter!

"
Reuschel wrote:
This build was updated for 3.6 and still works as is as you can see by people's profiles on any website. Just because others are going towards the Soul Mantle totem route that many builds do, does not mean that this one does not work. Please refrain for spewing garbage like this and instead discuss the merits of this build versus any other version so that we as a collective may better figure out how to make this build the best possible.

Works what far?
Is it no longer possible to get 4 totems while using a staff?
In the defensive setup why stop leveling gems? I think I get stopping the lvl on Cast When Damage Taken and Immortal Call but why stop Golem?

Defensive Setup:

- Cast When Damage Taken (lvl 9), Immortal Call (lvl 11), Lightning Golem (lvl 11) & Clarity.
"
PRINCE_BILLY wrote:
In the defensive setup why stop leveling gems? I think I get stopping the lvl on Cast When Damage Taken and Immortal Call but why stop Golem?

Defensive Setup:

- Cast When Damage Taken (lvl 9), Immortal Call (lvl 11), Lightning Golem (lvl 11) & Clarity.

So you don't have to manually recast it every time it dies...
Last edited by Quarkpower on Apr 29, 2019, 11:03:02 PM
Whats the Pantheon
I second that, what panths would you recommend?
Build status in 3.7:
The build lost around 200 mana after the removal of the nodes behind Mind over Matter. This is a minor nerf and the build is still perfectly fine in Legion.

For Pantheon I suggest Soul of Solaris and Soul of Gruthkul!
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
Build status in 3.7:
The build lost around 200 mana after the removal of the nodes behind Mind over Matter. This is a minor nerf and the build is still perfectly fine in Legion.

For Pantheon I suggest Soul of Solaris and Soul of Gruthkul!

Heya!

Currently running this build because I got sick of arc totems, seems pretty good atm. Got only a question: will the atk speed be low on higher lvls?
Last edited by trivinoo on Jun 9, 2019, 12:02:59 PM
Any chance of getting trees updated for legion? Ty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info