[3.0] Storm Burst - Dasher / Hiero - EB - MoM

Short update on my progression before I get some sleep.
Storm Burst feels good. Managed to get Foible and Dream Fragments. So far so good :)

Updated the DPS numbers and will post a small statement on how the DPS "feels" and how to maximize your DPS and optimize your playstyle.

But right now I want to make some levels ;)
Last edited by Esfandiari on Aug 5, 2017, 7:41:50 AM
I'm trying to follow your guide(it's great btw) but Storm Burst without GMP just feels... bad. I was running SB+LPen+AddLDmg+GMP and it felt far better than with SProj. Then I dumped LPen for SProj and it finally feels great(both trash packs and bosses).

Maybe it's just lvling problems and it will be better later on.
few tips.

Storm burst has 10% effectiveness of added damage so literally you don't use added damage support gems (added lightning damage in this case)
You also should focus on the explosion damage and not projectile damage.
http://www.myit-media.de/the_end.html
"
I'm trying to follow your guide(it's great btw) but Storm Burst without GMP just feels... bad. I was running SB+LPen+AddLDmg+GMP and it felt far better than with SProj. Then I dumped LPen for SProj and it finally feels great(both trash packs and bosses).

Maybe it's just lvling problems and it will be better later on.

Yeah, kust swapped in GMP and it feels 1000x better. MUST LINK! :) Will update the guide.
"
MGTopgun wrote:
few tips.

Storm burst has 10% effectiveness of added damage so literally you don't use added damage support gems (added lightning damage in this case)

Thanks! :)
Short update on my gear / links.

Will edit the guide later ;)

"
MGTopgun wrote:
few tips.

You also should focus on the explosion damage and not projectile damage.

10% effectiveness is per ball also the explosion has 250% more multiplier so it ends up like 30% more effectiveness on the aoe.
At lv65 atm and holy shit is this build squishy for me. I've been dying nonstop since act 6. 44 deaths as of this moment. I have swapped out Storm Burst a Storm Call set up cause Storm Burst simply does way to little damage. I do harder bursts and more sustained with Storm Call while being able to move around between bursts easier.
GEAR (of which I have been super unlucky so far):

I am at 2300 life, 2012 mana after reserve of Herald of Thunder.
My passive tree so far <- clickable
"
At lv65 atm and holy shit is this build squishy for me. I've been dying nonstop since act 6. 44 deaths as of this moment. I have swapped out Storm Burst a Storm Call set up cause Storm Burst simply does way to little damage. I do harder bursts and more sustained with Storm Call while being able to move around between bursts easier.

Hmm, I dont have much problems to be honest.
Sure, you gotta watch out, but I 1-shot almost every pack, even blues hardly take longer than 2 bursts.
I am even running wrath in addition cause I feel so "safe" :P

Check my current gear for the links. Will update the guide / pastebin as I reached maps :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info