[3.0] Storm Burst - Dasher / Hiero - EB - MoM

litle question, what skill you go to use for the first levels?

"
khammul87 wrote:
litle question, what skill you go to use for the first levels?

Freezing Pulse and/or Frostbolt. From lvl 12 on I will try to use Storm Burst.
What do you think this build will do against fast clear speed meta builds that are being posted arround like (mines on frostbolts etc)? Seems like a channeling spell has an innate issue with clear speed build inside the channeling mechanic
"
EqualsAwesome wrote:
What do you think this build will do against fast clear speed meta builds that are being posted arround like (mines on frostbolts etc)? Seems like a channeling spell has an innate issue with clear speed build inside the channeling mechanic

While it might not be the fastest build in the game, Blade Flurry was fine. If you use Shield Charge you can get around fast enough I think.
"
EqualsAwesome wrote:

We will have to see how the clearspeed is, once I've reached maps.

I don't really care what the meta builds are, altough I think Storm Burst will be among the most used skills simply because it is one of the 3 new released.

This build isn't going to do sub 30 seconds Strands. As mentioned in the intro, I like the idea of dashing around and casting lightning cannonballs that deal massive damage upon explosion.

And the fact that the 2 main skills I use are new comes in handy aswell ;)
Last edited by Esfandiari on Aug 3, 2017, 8:58:41 PM
The streamer Mathilification said he is going to start with Storm burst aswell. Here is the link to his build/thoughts ( https://youtu.be/bGkRgabUMBQ?t=1521 ). Even though its just some random and vague ideas, he seems to think full life build will work better.

Have you think about going full life and scaling instead of MoM?
Last edited by EqualsAwesome on Aug 3, 2017, 9:22:55 PM
"
EqualsAwesome wrote:
Have you think about going full life and scaling instead of MoM?

Yes I have, but then I would go Raider.
Looks very interesting, but i have one question. As i now, ES do not work with MOM (just life). Why such a large amount of mana? If we consider that in mana only half of the damage is, then it should be about as much as life.
P.S. Sorry for my english)
"
WillTer wrote:
Looks very interesting, but i have one question. As i now, ES do not work with MOM (just life). Why such a large amount of mana? If we consider that in mana only half of the damage is, then it should be about as much as life.

They key is not to suffer from constant damage. I can easily recover full mana if I dash one time and meanwhile use my life flask to recover from a critical for example. Certain one shot mechanics are stupid but thats how it is.

That's why I make this build in SC first.
Last edited by Esfandiari on Aug 3, 2017, 9:53:11 PM
"
Esfandiari wrote:
"
WillTer wrote:

They key is not to suffer from constant damage. I can easily recover full mana if I dash one time and meanwhile use my life flask to recover from a critical for example. Certain one shot mechanics are stupid but thats how it is.

That's why I make this build in SC first.

Okey, thanks)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info