[3.0] Storm Burst - Dasher / Hiero - EB - MoM

"
Dunestrider wrote:
It seems you haven't taken into account the Power charge changes that aren't in PoB yet - They no longer give 4% more spell damage each, and PoB still calculates it as such. They make up for a massively significant portion of your damage.

The latest update in PoB includes the charge changes.

The build didn't suffer as much as I expected :P

edit: Just made some major tree improvements. Gained 500 EHP and some regen. Will update the PoB in a second.
Last edited by Esfandiari on Aug 3, 2017, 7:47:34 AM
Some questions;

Why are you going life/es hybrid? MoM doesn't work with ES. You should at least try to get your health around the same level as your mana for maximum MoM effect, if you just want to go hybrid.

How are you getting power and endurance charges? You got poacher mark for frenzy ones, but I don't see how you are getting the other two, while you claim you run all 3 of them?

And how would this build look like at like early/mid-game mapping, without the more expensive uniques and just average rare gear, and let's say at level 80?
"
Tortunga wrote:
Some questions;

How are you getting power and endurance charges? You got poacher mark for frenzy ones, but I don't see how you are getting the other two, while you claim you run all 3 of them?

Ascendancy:

1) Conviction of Power
25% chance to gain an Endurance Charge when you gain a Power Charge
15% chance to Gain a Power Charge if you or your Totems kill an Enemy

You think it's possible to farm Uber Atziri in 3.0 with this build?
"
Tortunga wrote:

Why are you going life/es hybrid?

How are you getting power and endurance charges?

And how would this build look like at like early/mid-game mapping, without the more expensive uniques and just average rare gear, and let's say at level 80?

Well, basically I took every life/mana/es node available around the main path of the tree.
I wanted to waste as few travel-points as possible.
This is the first version of this build and I will have to see how it "feel" and then I can adjust, if needed.

Charges cause of the Ascendancy.

And how it will look around lvl 80 depends on my drops of course :P

I can only make this guide as gerneral as possible, it all comes down to how fast one can get them sweet exalteds to afford the high value items earlier.

I will give closer insight in the leveling guide part of this guide.
Last edited by Esfandiari on Aug 3, 2017, 12:06:50 PM
"
You think it's possible to farm Uber Atziri in 3.0 with this build?

With the current setup definately NOT.

Uber and Shaper is something I'm aiming for, but it will take some time cause for those encounters this build will need GG-gear :P
Do you think Eldrith Battery is worth it? This is to the OP and anyone else. I can't decide on whether I should get it. I might also skip a few crit nodes in favor of Elemental Overload.
"
RegulusX wrote:
Do you think Eldrith Battery is worth it?

Sounds interesting but I guess I'll stick to this version and see how it does.

You then basically need some more ES.
Last edited by Esfandiari on Aug 3, 2017, 2:39:29 PM
Hey the build seems really interesting, but I was curious about one thing.

Would it make any sense to take Alira instead of passive points and opt out of two 5% life nodes? It doesn't seem to have too big of an impact on EHP (~100 EHP less) and it gives you some more resistance, mana reg, and crit multi which could give you more options for the rare mods.
"
aefox09 wrote:
Hey the build seems really interesting, but I was curious about one thing.

Would it make any sense to take Alira instead of passive points and opt out of two 5% life nodes? It doesn't seem to have too big of an impact on EHP (~100 EHP less) and it gives you some more resistance, mana reg, and crit multi which could give you more options for the rare mods.

Yeah, that is something I am also thinking about. I think sacrificing 2 5% life nodes is worth the tradeoff. Thanks for the tip!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info