[3.0] Storm Burst - Dasher / Hiero - EB - MoM

Short update on my gear/links.

Added new Orb of Storm setup in my gloves to test.

Hi,

Why do you take crit chance for spells if you used the controlled destruction skill with your storm burst?
"
SirWhizer wrote:
Hi,

Why do you take crit chance for spells if you used the controlled destruction skill with your storm burst?

Just switched the setup to after reaching maps.

Will test tonight more and update the guide then.

Updated the pastebin and edited the current links in the guide.

Will update the DPS numbers later :P
Last edited by Esfandiari on Aug 6, 2017, 11:54:03 AM
Can you make passive tree for shadow?
"
forgottentr wrote:
Can you make passive tree for shadow?

I made a Charge-Dash - CWC - Spark shadow build, but not Storm Burst.

Maybe later if this build doesnt make it, altough I still have hope it will work ;)

Just upgraded my Shield + Belt.

Going to map now.

Since Sanctuary of Thought didn't help(we don't have any kind of ES regen so when it goes down it stays down) I respeced to Inqiu and from struggling on T2-T3 I went to farming T5 maps.

Needless to say I have bad gear, only managed to max res and that's it. Still MoM cause I'm to poor to respec futher but I'm considering going full life. I'm running Enfeeble+Blasphemy and HoT. Going life would allow us to get third aura and we could dump your suggested ring+amu combo for some nice Res+Life+LightningDmg ones.

Also since I'm going for ConsGround Ascendencies I might check for some related uniques.

I'm generating PCharges through Orb of Storm + PC on Hit(connected with Arcane SUrge) and my SB links are: AddLightningDMg + GMP + IncCritChance + Ice Bite(trash)/SlowProj(bosses).
I'm rerolling Elemetalist or Inquis.

Hiero is too weak endgame I guess.
Last edited by Esfandiari on Aug 6, 2017, 3:44:24 PM
Does storm burst work with orb of storms?
"
Esfandiari wrote:
Hiero is too weak endgame I guess.

Are you saying this build has viability problems?
Last edited by Lendari on Aug 6, 2017, 11:09:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info