[3.0] Storm Burst - Dasher / Hiero - EB - MoM

atm... i see the dmg being low... how come we don't have a 2nd aura?
posted twice for some reason
Last edited by genocide231 on Aug 7, 2017, 12:22:02 AM
I rerolled for life inquisitor and sitting around 4.8k hp looks ok for leveling. Damage isnt that bad either with 5Link (peaking to 1200 on tooltip with charges) and 4 ascendancy points (still need to do 3rd lab).

I tried with slower projectiles but with it you stand still too long and get wrecked sometimes so i estabilished different 5 link setup. Here is my current gear. Oh i got Herald of Thunder and leveling Wrath.

About gems setup will test 2 setups:

SB + GMP + Added Lightning + Crit + Crit Multi
SB + GMP + Added Lightning + Elemental Focus + Controlled Destruction
Last edited by sultangurde on Aug 7, 2017, 1:50:30 AM
"
Lendari wrote:
"
Esfandiari wrote:
Hiero is too weak endgame I guess.

Are you saying this build has viability problems?

I am afraid to say yes.
"
sultangurde wrote:
I rerolled for life inquisitor and sitting around 4.8k hp looks ok for leveling. Damage isnt that bad either with 5Link (peaking to 1200 on tooltip with charges) and 4 ascendancy points (still need to do 3rd lab).

I tried with slower projectiles but with it you stand still too long and get wrecked sometimes so i estabilished different 5 link setup. Here is my current gear. Oh i got Herald of Thunder and leveling Wrath.

why did you choose added lightning instead of lightning pen?
"
genocide231 wrote:
"
sultangurde wrote:

why did you choose added lightning instead of lightning pen?

Inquisitor got 90% lightning penetration on crit. Also Since Herald of Thunder+CoH+Assasin Mark is not really reliable i might also test.

SB + GMP + Added Lightning + Crit + Power charge on Crit
Hi!saw this guide and took a peek since i'm also using Storm Burst while trying to build up Lifting's Frostbolt build.

I found that using a staffbased crit build is quite usefull for the skill as well as using cast while channeling(it procs quite fast) on it.

I'm still lvling but i think it could work if one lacks the uniques for this build.

Also, charged Dash is a great skill as well but since its a attack skill(NOT a spell) making a complete new build for it might be best since it does't synergize well with casters :(
The build itself is decent for leveling but once you reach end game (map) its Squeech and lack of Damage.. so i rerolled to inquisitor and DAMN what a deifference!

But,got to change the whole tree and item choice since you are going Full life with inquisitor.
🆃🆆🅸🆃🅲🅷.🆃🆅/NForceTV (🆀🅲/🅴🅽 🆂🆃🆁🅴🅰🅼)
this built is a worse league starter i have ever played. never had such hard time killin white map bosses... so many thing just wrecking you apart, survivability is so bad than iam feeling i need to reroll rather than invest just a little bit more. trash mobs melting tho
HC IGN:BBTYQQ
BEYOND IGN:QQNNTY
"
q2ev wrote:
this built is a worse league starter i have ever played. never had such hard time killin white map bosses... so many thing just wrecking you apart, survivability is so bad than iam feeling i need to reroll rather than invest just a little bit more. trash mobs melting tho

I agree 100%

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info