Balance Changes to Chill, Shock, and Charges

ya right balance the game around ssf....
I'll say it, you were idiots to not have forced the charge change now. It will be much worse to do it later after the influx of players with 3.0.0
Oblivious
Sounds pretty good... I have 2 major concerns!!
1. What about FREEZE??? There is nothing - not even a mention about freeze!!?? Why is freeze not given any sort of workover
2. Vaal lightning trap still trivialise shock - It's easier and more powerful and mandatory for every build... The same way arctic armor and cwdt arctic breath, vortex.
I mean do the math - It's simple. How much lightning damage and shock effect is needed to reach the effortless damage boost of just vaal l trap - when attacking high health bosses.
- Love the new boss health, don't change that
"
NessOnett8 wrote:

According to the statistics, less than 12% of players level 90+ in legacy league used blood rage.

I'd like to point out that Blood Rage is not the only source of frenzy generation in the game.

"
NessOnett8 wrote:

But you feel free to ignore all this evidence. And I'll continue to ignore your argument about how "Everyone uses Frenzy charges" because it's simply factually inaccurate.

I know this wasn't directed at me but since I said something along those lines, I admit it was a figure of speech. I meant that every build that has access to frenzy charges in any form is gonna try and use them for sure.
just point out some thing which you think should be corrected ...... you will be immidiatly shit spamed ... you will be told to STFU.
and then you will be ignored...

THIS is good for future of game and this is good for every body and we have nerfed it because of this and we have nerfed it becasue of that ....bla bla..

why you nerf some thing at first place if you must have to create new conent just to overcome that nerf.

GGG please post a list.... show us highest number of players who played this game in past ..... and simply implement that tree and uniques of that time... we will all be happy
"
auraforlaura wrote:
1. What about FREEZE??? There is nothing - not even a mention about freeze!!?? Why is freeze not given any sort of workover
2. Vaal lightning trap still trivialise shock - It's easier and more powerful and mandatory for every build... The same way arctic armor and cwdt arctic breath, vortex.
I mean do the math - It's simple. How much lightning damage and shock effect is needed to reach the effortless damage boost of just vaal l trap - when attacking high health bosses.
- Love the new boss health, don't change that
i think ground effect will have much lower influence. So shock from ground will be much less powerful.
1 word: disgusting.

Try to PLAY YOUR OWN GAME.
and
Try to DON'T LIE to the players.

You NEERFED hard shock and chill. Taken away all good stuff from players. (Chilling ground, Vaal Lightning trap etc). Basicly you just reomved those mechanics from end game content.
And you give nothing to comepnsate that nerfs except MINDLESS LIE.

Nobody intrested of how long will be frozen white mob after you freeze em. And nobody intrested in shock duration. And nobody intrested in get 50% more modifier from shock AFTER THEM HIT BOSS FOR HALF HALTH WITH 1 HIT!

Only reason in shock against Shaper/UAtziri = decreasing time of battle. Battle that even with STRONGEST META BUILDS takes HUNDREDS and THOUTHANDS of hits. If, theoreticaly, you should take away 10% of boss health with 1 hit (Void battery crit build on discharge with +2 skin of loyal) then YOU DON'T NEED SHOCK BUFF.

Same for chill/freeze.

So basicly i got only 1 question: WHY DO YOU LIE?

You think your players idiots?
Feel free to change everything in the game. You are game owners, and this was brilliant game.

BUT STOP FCKN TRY TO MAKE YOUR PLAYERS FOOLS!
Last edited by Thaerathandel on Aug 1, 2017, 11:21:17 AM
:)
"
auraforlaura wrote:

i'm guessing freeze stays the same, aka:
-deal a minimum 5% life dmg to a boss to apply a 0.3 seconds freeze (unfortunately with the double life on bosses now that is nearly impossible)
Last edited by PayneK on Aug 1, 2017, 11:34:54 AM
Sounds good, but I REALLY hope you add (all) threshold jewels as rewards for at least 4 quests, not one. That would enable SSF chars to max out the threshold changes on 2 of their skills. Removing the vendor is good, but we need more than one quest to get jewels from.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info