Please give back the threshold vendor to SSF

I want to play SSF next league

also

"
KingKestrel wrote:
Please don't listen to Reddit.

Last edited by What91x on Aug 1, 2017, 9:50:59 AM
Was really looking forward to spell damage on power charges... Fail
Change to Chill/Shock : Thank you, that allow Attack/Cast Speed Build to play with ailments other than poison/bleed.

Change to Charges : 50% crit chance too powerfull ? yeah. but more spell dmg doesn't feel good for crit attack build based on power charges, same goes for Frenzy caster or Frenzy Trapper.
So... set a 2% More global dmg for Frenzy and Power Charges (30% cc) ? (And nerf Swift Killer) That will up diversity for Charges based Build.
Last edited by Maedhlyn on Aug 1, 2017, 9:51:34 AM
Good idea not to put through the charge change due to how messed up Frenzy Charges would become. Power charges still need a rework however to make them more universal, but I really don't know what that would be.
How about adding a Keystone:

power charges grant no longer increased critical strike chance
gain 4% more spell damage per power charge
There has to be a better way for threshhold jewels to be available. The vendor was a good idea. Just make them corrupted if your only concern is people exploiting that part. Threshhold jewels are already a bandaid to fix underpowered skills, it shouldn't be left to RNG if you'll get one when you plan out your build.
so you nerf everything and then the cool thing about a vender for jewels is not even going to be in the game. i was actually looking forward to it and being able to get build enabler jewels quickly and not relying on having to trade for them. like the frost bolt i was thinking of doing to start and lvl with, but they are only worth it with those jewels.

with all the nerfs and changes i feel like this game is going backwards not forwards its like when shotgunning was removed and then you brought out new skills its like ya let the old skills dye out and become useless it happens all the time after new changes for future stuff. if you want new things for that then get rid of the useless skills and redo them for later.

it feels like 1.0 again back in the original beta shitty balance to the game but keep adding new content. nerf everything but the new stuff is op. guess its how all games are doing it now. the new stuff is op so they get players to play it then nerf the fuck out of it later or after the league or season is done.

This game was fun once, but like chris said its about what majority of the community wants not what game vision was once was. feel like ggg is becomeing blizzard going from d2 to d3.
rawrawr
10% of boss health? You kidding? If boss has couple miliobs hp? Do the maths.
"
Marluxiar wrote:
"
Bishma wrote:
I cant understand the logic of these changes GGG: first you introduce very nice Tinker armour for Trappers which give +% to gain Frenzy charge and second - introduce changes which remove any effect of Frenzy charges from Trapper-builds - what the hell is this?
The same problem with Node which should increase % to gain Frenzy charge with traps - what reason should i have to take that Node now?

Whether i don't know something or don't understand you...
Sadly... I planned to start as Trapper.

you can do attack traps ;)

Or you still do spell traps. The news here is that they will not implement the change to frenzy charges, they will stay exactly as they are at the moment, 4% more generic damage per frenzy charge (for now at least, might change in the future).

The attack damage only was something they planned to do, but they decided against it in the end.
This is how you communicate guys, not just drop a Nuke and act like nothing happened lol.
Very good changes imo. Time to dust off my old Shock ARc build xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info