[3.0] Champion oro flicker strike. Shaper down.

Could also have an Oro with a Molten Strike setup on the Swap.

Molten Strike -> Elemental Damage with Attacks -> Elemental Focus -> Multistrike -> Faster Attacks -> Concentrated Effect
livejamie
How do you regain mana? I don't see any mana leech on this build. Also, I downloaded your path of building for this but it's different than your "ultimate" 1m dps build...Which one should I actually follow? Thanks!
"
Okinosuke wrote:
How do you regain mana? I don't see any mana leech on this build. Also, I downloaded your path of building for this but it's different than your "ultimate" 1m dps build...Which one should I actually follow? Thanks!

Takes a point of mana leech above Iron Reflexes
livejamie
"
livejamie wrote:
"
Okinosuke wrote:

Takes a point of mana leech above Iron Reflexes

Doh I see it now. Okay looks like it's time to change my passives..Thanks.
Why not use a Ngahamu's over the Xoph's Blood?
How do you sustain mana on single target even with that one point of leech?
Anyone have issues with harbingers with this build? It's pretty much the only thing I ever die to in T14/T15 maps...
"
l3sfin3st wrote:
How do you sustain mana on single target even with that one point of leech?

I'm not sure but that is all I ended up needing.
Last edited by Miggaletoe on Sep 16, 2017, 4:30:12 PM
Yeah i'm pretty good with mana with just one as well. Didn't think I would be. Now I'm just curious why this has us use a crazy expensive amulet like Xoph's Blood over a Ngahamu Tiki amulet with 70% fire damage? I've put both on and the Ngahamu boosts "visual" average damage on Flicker by a little bit.

It's cheaper and easier to get with a +1 to max frenzy than a Xoph.
Yeah I don't really plan on getting Xoph's either. But I am running Bisco's while farming so its not something I have really spent time thinking about yet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info