[3.0] Champion oro flicker strike. Shaper down.

All mana problems are solved when you switch to EO.

Anyone notice the up time on EO is pretty low? I've noticed less than 50% uptime in maps.

According to the wiki

"
Ideally, when Elemental Overload is allocated, the player will strive to deal at least one critical strike every 8 seconds in order to keep the damage effect active. This can be achieved by balancing critical strike chance and hit rate. An average of one critical strike every 8 seconds is achieved by performing 12.5/(Critical Strike Chance) hits per second. For example, with the minimum critical strike chance of 5%, a character who performs 2.5 hits per second will on average deal a critical strike every 8 seconds.

My Flicker Strikes is 6.13 APS with 6% crit chance so I feel like I shouldn't be having a problem. Maybe the mobs are dying too fast for any crits to proc?
GMT -7:00 PST
Last edited by nosl1w on Sep 4, 2017, 7:40:53 PM
"
ugi wrote:
"
zankioh wrote:
How would this build be on hardcore? Do you think it would be crazy to play flicker on HC?

Im currently playing this in Hardcore and im SHREKING everything. You can check my char MrSkie for my tree/gear. :P

You appear to be dead, good sir.
livejamie
Hi top2000,
thank you for build!
I want open only maps with good layout for flicker. Can you say me plz, which t10-t15 maps you opened in Atlas? Thanks!
"
Koshcheevich wrote:
Hi top2000,
thank you for build!
I want open only maps with good layout for flicker. Can you say me plz, which t10-t15 maps you opened in Atlas? Thanks!

t10 shaped dunes,
t11 shaped racecourse, or shaped spider forest for headhunter card farm,
t12 i like to do estuary
t13 shaped shore
t14~t16 just follow your heart, i just never do t15 core map, losing xp to random bs feelsbadman

basically prefer open outdoor layouts
-_-
"
livejamie wrote:
"
ugi wrote:
"
zankioh wrote:
How would this build be on hardcore? Do you think it would be crazy to play flicker on HC?

Im currently playing this in Hardcore and im SHREKING everything. You can check my char MrSkie for my tree/gear. :P

You appear to be dead, good sir.

-_-
"
Kajuana wrote:
Great build! Had lots of fun.

I am however, finding it difficult to sustain hp against some of the bosses.
Compared to the Mjolner lightning build which could use Vinktar's to fully recover from leech in 0.4s, this build does not allow me to face-tank. Sometimes I even get 1-shotted at 7K hp and full resists.
Is this normal? Or am I missing something?

it‘s hard to say. what are the map mods, and which boss? were your flasks' setup correct? have you picked VP as a champion?
-_-
Last edited by top2000 on Sep 6, 2017, 3:38:10 AM
"
Nvnsqr wrote:
My core items are pretty much complete, but my damage numbers are still disappointingly low. Aside from the belt and rings, is there any other way to improve my damage?

hi there, i checked your character, and as you said, the belt and rings and rings are the problem, you are losing huge damage and life with those 3 uniques.
since you are doing the EO version, you need to get some accuracy to boost your chance to hit above 90%.
-_-
"
karlossounet wrote:
Get rid of faster attack on your belly, and put chance to ignite...

Lvl up and quality your gems, lvl up your gear. Get rid of Abyssus, i don't even understand why you would put that Helmet.

Iron grip on your tree for real ?

Try to read the full build and to understand how it works (not intending to be disrespectfull here, but understandind the build will help you a lot).

EDIT : Oh god, you're a champion, got confused by your avatar, get VAAL PACT !! Also get your ascendecies, buy a carry to end your labs.

after few arrangement it got really really better. but there is some questions, can i go endgame with belly, should i use molten at bosses (some could not be killed w flicker, like zombie spawning spider forrest or burial chambers) how do i know im viable endgame content like , atziri, ublerlab solo , or higher tier maps? (btw only last ascendecy left)
Spoiler
"
nosl1w wrote:
All mana problems are solved when you switch to EO.

Anyone notice the up time on EO is pretty low? I've noticed less than 50% uptime in maps.

According to the wiki

"
Ideally, when Elemental Overload is allocated, the player will strive to deal at least one critical strike every 8 seconds in order to keep the damage effect active. This can be achieved by balancing critical strike chance and hit rate. An average of one critical strike every 8 seconds is achieved by performing 12.5/(Critical Strike Chance) hits per second. For example, with the minimum critical strike chance of 5%, a character who performs 2.5 hits per second will on average deal a critical strike every 8 seconds.

My Flicker Strikes is 6.13 APS with 6% crit chance so I feel like I shouldn't be having a problem. Maybe the mobs are dying too fast for any crits to proc?

Yes, but that is with multistrike. If a hit is critical gets rolled per activation, that means you actually only have 2 hits per second (or probably more close to 3 (9with multi) with full frenzy charges) for which crit chance is rolled.
"
top2000 wrote:
"
Kajuana wrote:
Great build! Had lots of fun.

I am however, finding it difficult to sustain hp against some of the bosses.
Compared to the Mjolner lightning build which could use Vinktar's to fully recover from leech in 0.4s, this build does not allow me to face-tank. Sometimes I even get 1-shotted at 7K hp and full resists.
Is this normal? Or am I missing something?

it‘s hard to say. what are the map mods, and which boss? were your flasks' setup correct? have you picked VP as a champion?

I keep on die in T15 Core, T16 Phoenix. For both corrupted rares, they had the standard mods with one 100%+ dmg add, and monster damage 20%+ and monster variety etc.

I have VP as a champion, but still getting 1-shotted even when I tried enfeeble + artic armor + granite flask.

My standard attack flasks are Atziri, Overflowing, Karui, Divine Life, Quicksilver/Granite.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info