[3.0] Champion oro flicker strike. Shaper down.

Spoiler

i am at lvl 72 and i fell like stucked, cant rip bosses that easly , what to do improve this build?
Get rid of faster attack on your belly, and put chance to ignite...

Lvl up and quality your gems, lvl up your gear. Get rid of Abyssus, i don't even understand why you would put that Helmet.

Iron grip on your tree for real ?

Try to read the full build and to understand how it works (not intending to be disrespectfull here, but understandind the build will help you a lot).

EDIT : Oh god, you're a champion, got confused by your avatar, get VAAL PACT !! Also get your ascendecies, buy a carry to end your labs.
Last edited by karlossounet on Sep 1, 2017, 9:27:34 AM
Switched to Elemental Overload at level 93. I'd probably recommend that level to switch at the minimum to not lose too much life.

Switching allowed me to drop Enlighten and slot in Vaal Lightning Trap as well as get rid of a Int node on my tree and Int gear. I did lose about 400 life because of my gear / tree. Went from 195% increased life on tree to 182%.

Need to get a better belt. And then possibly roll better rings and helmet. Maybe a diamond ring? At 90% accuracy, would like to get to 92% with another T1 accuracy roll on one of my rings. Maybe another damage flask?

https://pastebin.com/JgMHvbXn

Sitting at ~7.2k life.

In PoB (with Fire Pen):

1.25m against regular mobs.
917k against bosses.
800k vs guardians/shaper.

Also might try and get a 6L for Molten Strike going...
GMT -7:00 PST
Last edited by nosl1w on Sep 1, 2017, 8:33:40 PM
What do you guys use as your primary Frenzy Charge generator? I've been looking at this build and its one of the things I'm not seeing consistent between people. I know Oro's grants you some but is that enough?
Last edited by Vindicit on Sep 2, 2017, 9:11:03 PM
"
Vindicit wrote:
What do you guys use as your primary Frenzy Charge generator? I've been looking at this build and its one of the things I'm not seeing consistent between people. I know Oro's grants you some but is that enough?

Right now I have 78% ignite chance and that is enough to generate endless charges even from one monster.
ignite chance will even be higher in the end
20% oro + 10% tree + 49% chance to ignite gem (lvl20) + 14% flammability + blasphemy quality bonus
so in total it should be at 93%+

only the 90% monster evade status ailments feels unplayable, no probs with the 60% version

anybody else tried the perserverance belt? having absolutely no movement speed kind of bugs me as the density of mobs was decreased and we need to run from pack to pack...
Great build! Had lots of fun.

I am however, finding it difficult to sustain hp against some of the bosses.
Compared to the Mjolner lightning build which could use Vinktar's to fully recover from leech in 0.4s, this build does not allow me to face-tank. Sometimes I even get 1-shotted at 7K hp and full resists.
Is this normal? Or am I missing something?
My core items are pretty much complete, but my damage numbers are still disappointingly low. Aside from the belt and rings, is there any other way to improve my damage?
Why use immolate/Ruthless instead of fire penetration?
"
Kajuana wrote:
Great build! Had lots of fun.

I am however, finding it difficult to sustain hp against some of the bosses.
Compared to the Mjolner lightning build which could use Vinktar's to fully recover from leech in 0.4s, this build does not allow me to face-tank. Sometimes I even get 1-shotted at 7K hp and full resists.
Is this normal? Or am I missing something?

I have pretty much the same problem, especially with minotaur. I feel though that is more of a problem with lack of mana leech (i don't know about you guys but i'm sitting at 714mana total with 185free (thx to helmet enchant). I noticed on all guardians that my attack rate was definitely lower then it should be.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info