[3.0] Champion oro flicker strike. Shaper down.

Hello, I am currently trying your build in HSC. I was wondering which champion nodes you take. Or maybe is it up to the user, because I couldn't find anything in the first page.

Thanks.
"
KatKira wrote:
Hello, I am currently trying your build in HSC. I was wondering which champion nodes you take. Or maybe is it up to the user, because I couldn't find anything in the first page.

Thanks.

its on like the 4th page
"
Kajuana wrote:
"
top2000 wrote:
"
Kajuana wrote:

it‘s hard to say. what are the map mods, and which boss? were your flasks' setup correct? have you picked VP as a champion?

I keep on die in T15 Core, T16 Phoenix. For both corrupted rares, they had the standard mods with one 100%+ dmg add, and monster damage 20%+ and monster variety etc.

I have VP as a champion, but still getting 1-shotted even when I tried enfeeble + artic armor + granite flask.

My standard attack flasks are Atziri, Overflowing, Karui, Divine Life, Quicksilver/Granite.

I don't run Core map at all, so idk much about it, but i think besides the malachai big ground slam everything else should be ok..

and for phoenix, you need bring a ruby flask.

if you're using Xoph's blood, then do not use atziri's promise;
i don't think Overflowing Chalice is helpful,i would chose a Sulphur Flask with curse immune or shock immune;
get a wise oak, set your gear so that fire resist is the highest among the 3 elements;
i would get rid of Karui. the divine life with bleed remove is enough;
and use a Basalt Flask with immune to poison, or shock.

-_-
"
KatKira wrote:

Thanks.

it's in the skill tree page.
put it simple, take fortify first, then first to strike last to fall, then inspirational.
-_-
Last edited by top2000 on Sep 9, 2017, 4:25:45 AM
Ah, apologies. I hadn't checked it. Can't wait till 67 to start flickering!
Hi, thanks for the build, It's awesome. Could you make a quick guide for flask? Mostly for Guardians and Shaper. Which are the best ones and how to use them properly.
Again, great work!
I'm a bit confused..which vinktar variation do we use?
Do you guys ever have the issue where your droped item lables are far away from the ground items themselves? It feels like it happens more often when Im on a large flicker chain like when Im doing a breach flickering back and forth a lot.
Last edited by Vindicit on Sep 11, 2017, 7:22:55 PM
"
Vindicit wrote:
Do you guys ever have the issue where your droped item lables are far away from the ground items themselves? It feels like it happens more often when Im on a large flicker chain like when Im doing a breach flickering back and forth a lot.

When you go to pick things up just double tap whatever bind you have to toggle loot on the ground. It will reset the item labels and make things much easier.
Would a 6L Molten Strike setup be good for this build? Or if going that route is it better as Marauder?

Am I worrying too much about single target and it will end up being fine?
livejamie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info