[3.0] BALLZERKER - Molten strike Disfavour Berseker (Safe-Bosskiller-95% of all content viable )

hi m8 can I ask u your dps in ho?
thanks
Hi sir

Just hit a 6l atziri in 3.0 league, yourbuild is till ok ? :)
First of all, regarding the passive tree,as is its optimal for the maximum dps/life results.From that point on its a bit dificult to increase the damage and life nods are more easy to get.So when at 93, i would sugestto take life nods so more damage options open up on items (hysteria crafted belt).lastly if you have the levels then some damage nods near the slayer startand trickery is what you should go for if you feel like.

Second of all,dps tooltip is close to irrelavant concidering the projectiles damage,since tooltip refers to melee portion of the skill.

Lastly, the build works just fine with 3.0 changes,and wise oak nerfs are balanced with dying sun less area of effect amd thus less ball spread and better point blanc usage.
My mirror thread : view-thread/2024779
#4_tab_crafter
Ty

No 3.0 PoB available ? :p

Avatar of Fire for 3 points if no Xoph seems good ? :S
Last edited by Cormus on Aug 11, 2017, 2:51:35 AM
"
johnywalker92 wrote:
the build works just fine with 3.0 changes.

yeahhh and i have no second curse yet...
can i use kaom heart chest piece? a lot of hp, armour and fire dmg <3
Avatar of fire is nowhere near xophs blood.more str, hp ,fire res pen and covers enemies in ash make this amulet ireplacable.i would sugestto never try aof from passivetreeand a rare amu,it come not even close to xophs.

Also atm im on vacation so i dont haveacess in pob.still, there are almost no changes.just some minor less damage in numbers due to wise oak nerfs but other than that , everything else are the same.

Lastly i repeated that again,kaoms is wasted on this build since the cwdt setup is wayy too good
#4_tab_crafter
noob question sorry: Why Molten Shell and Projectile Weakness are not at level 20? And blue gems if your stat is higher?. Sorry for my inglish. This is my second league.
could you please recommend an amulet before I get enough currency to buy xoph?
thanks.
First,the cwdt setup is build like this so the damage required to activate cwdt is almost excactly as much damage is neddedfor savagery to proc. Thus yhe curses/ spells libked there cant be lvl 20.

As an alternative amulet,either a rare with phys/wed/fire damageplus life with resists.otherwise the unique amulet that offers pros damage and accuracy is a nice temporeral alternative.
BUT,i strongly sugest the xoph amulet since the tree is way yoo spread and tight to be able to expend 3 points to get avatar of fire from tree.other than that , a rare or unique amulet that helps you clear the t16 easily till ou farm xoph,is acceptable,but no way it can provide the endgame results and damage i noted in the guide
#4_tab_crafter

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info