[3.0] BALLZERKER - Molten strike Disfavour Berseker (Safe-Bosskiller-95% of all content viable )

So.This is my first guide, so be gentle.
The content ill provide you has been tested on 2.6(legacy league) and there are no nerfs with 3.0.

|||| 3.0 UPDATE ||||

For pantheon , it kinda depends on what maps you want to farm.Soul of Brine King ( semi stun immunity ) + Soul of Tukohama ( bossing )/soul of Yugul ( if you wanna map safely) are the best choices imo .

For bandits grab 2 points.Nothing else changes, except the fact that new Dying sun will spread balls closer to you, with that meaning better proc on Point Blank :D

So overall 3.0 just purely buffs this build. ( the wise oak and ToH nerfs are almost neglectable )

|||||||||||||||||||||||

Also dont forget to check the other volcano magma orb build of my creation ^^
Spoiler
[3.0] Ballzerker V2 (All Content Safe Farmer/Endgame Bosskiller)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1994726

Now, lets begin.

-Budget? Not really. Use BLS if you want budget, then transition to this build.
-Tanky? Well,its Berserker, its not meant to be tanky, but one of the safest builds ive played.
Survilability 8/10
-Damage? Easily can surpass the 8 milion damage on shaper
Life or Es based? Es is for starters, LIFE FOR PLEBS
-Beginner friendly? Nop, nop , nop , nop, nnnnnnop.
Hardcore viable? Havent ever played HC since i like crafting more than anything, but the only thing i can add, is that volatiles dont really threaten you once you get past the 7k hp mark.

Leveling? Well, a typical marauder one, ground slam, then sunder, then earthquake , then again sunder with BLS once you have the levels needed to use em.Nothing too hard but its a nice typical start till you start building that pile of exalts for this build :)

For a more detailed explanation, here is a video guide from Engineering Eternity's guide that is almost similar to our build in this case.Also if you liked his video give him a like ^^

NOTE : Changed the tree a bit to fix armour a bit since i noticed the new monster damage is quite noticable
Lvl 93 tree :

Shaper run n chill
( lag due to net conection is real but oh well,more proof for how safe this build can be )
P.S. Shaper rarely hit me to proc savagery + the 2 curses cwdt setup thus the relatively "slow" kill

Now,my gear sample:
Spoiler

-Weapon :

There are 3 alternatives for that.First is t1 t1 phys t1 fire damage axe
Second and is Any other axe with over 550 pdps and t3 Fire damage and above
Third is a 5-6l nananagahamahu axe or however it is spelled

-Helmet :

Yeah yeah, i know, devoto all day long,27/7, etc etc.But this helmet provides Attack speed,life, crt chance for faster Ele overload proc and lastly some evasion thats gonna get converted to armour With iron reflexes.
"
Mibulla wrote:

This is another expensive version of helm that can overall cap your resistances leaving more damage options on rings/belt/gloves ( accuracy/flask duration /attack speed )

-Amulet :

Nothing to add here. +1 curse is luxury, otherwise either a clean one could be good, or something like elemental damage as implicit or fire leech if you really want a corrupted xoph's.If you cant afford +1 curse , then drop projectile weakness and add any other damage skill gem on the cwdt setup on belly.

-Armour :

Nough said. Knocked back implicit is luxury.No other alternatives, maybe a hybrid life astral when 3.0 hits our doors.

-Belt :

Life-Wed-Resists-Flask Duration/Strenght is all you need there

-Boots :

Prioritize Life, resists.Best enchants are the ele pene, fire damage and light damage.Once you seek the minmax,Strenght and movement speed is the way to go.

-Gloves :

You can practically use any pair of rare gloves with resists, life and fire/phys damage( fire is always a priority on rings/gloves ) and attack speed.I chose gripped , cause i cant realy find any Gloves lab enchant that could help this build at all.

-Rings :

Basicaly you need with this priority : life-%fire damage/WED-resists-accuracy-fire damage to attacks/phys damage.
( even though this build scales through phys,fire damage to attacks provides better results rather than pure phys).
Rings of choice are obviously opals, but heavy damage steel rings are not gonna be wasted

Flasks :

nothing to add here.Damage,damage and phys mitigation ,+2 projectiles, therefor damage ,damage,life flask.

Jewels : Anything with this order attack speed/attack speed with axes/attack speed with 2h weapons,%maximum life,area/fire damage,phys damage with axes.
Also you will need two Wildfire Crimson Jewels,you know, more ballz :)

Bandits : kill all

For all the exiles out there that want to see the potential of the build: https://pastebin.com/h9vqeSDL , heres the POB pastebin.

Now to conclude,
Ofensively : Molten strike - fire penetration - Weapon elemental damage ( elemental damage with attacks for 3.0) - multistrike - elemental focus - concentrated effect.

Mapping/clearing : Swap molten strike for Sunder.Else just replace Concentrated effect for Inc area of effect gem on molten.Either way Herald of ash is gona do the clearing.

Defensively : 2 cwdt setups,insta leech with vaal pact,arctic breath for chilling and more,pretty much making this build almost lag secure.

Technically, this is a volcano build, great boss killer , safe and above average farmer.
With my items i manage to reach aprox 1 milion dps/ball(12 balls total) for the number lovers

The original creator of this build was B3lgarath and decided to take his idea and push it to the limits.

For any questions, post them bellow.

( special thanks to AhFack for helping me with the guide )

My mirror thread : view-thread/2024779
#4_tab_crafter
Last edited by johnywalker92 on Sep 14, 2017, 9:51:11 AM
Last bumped on Dec 21, 2017, 3:59:33 PM
Very Guide. Much Wow!
Such currency sink, much meatballs, such lag... Jk, its op build for someone that wants to do shaper phase in one second, give it a go guys :)
Great, simple, to the point write up on this OP build. IMO this will get buffed in 3.0 as well. Try to get some videos up, even short ones of guardians/shaper, man!

Get that OBS going and show some good highlights and you'll be all set.

Maybe also create a section just showing all your gems themselves so people can mouse over them not in your gear. It's more appealing that way.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
great video ! i wanna see the nuke on uber atziri tho :P she will def proc your savagery unlike the shaper
Hah thanks for your comments :D Shaper video uploaded and will post gems seperately as well as chimera video too ^^
#4_tab_crafter
Nice first vid! Glad you took initiative and got one together. Great work. Lol you struttin around the shapers at the end was funny hahaha
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
thanks a lot ^^ well , a good build is not only a glass cannon , it has to be safe as well. Couldnt think of another way to demonstrate it and a 4 min video would be too moring :)
#4_tab_crafter
Hey man, im soo trying this. the farming for currency will be a bitch tho. ty for last portal shaper kill
noice build man

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info