Weekly Beta Report Six

"
sherkhan wrote:
"
Noshei wrote:
"
The New Microtransaction System Update
The 2.6.3 update that introduces the new microtransaction is currently scheduled for Friday. We'll post a confirmation on Thursday to let you know that this is going ahead as planned. We wanted to apologise again for the delay with this system.

Friday US time or Friday NZ time?

Early-mid this week.

Whatever happened to stacked deck? Cool concept, but it's non-existent in the economy.

It clearly says Friday. Not Early-Mid. Early-Mid was what they said a few days ago.
Now its Friday and we get a confirmation if it will 100%ly be Friday this Thursday.
Let's see, lab, schmlab... Wait what? Poison and bleed are already dead on beta. Also, unique flask nerf incoming. I guess GGG finally realized, again, that we were having fun. As long as Dying Sun stays the same I'll be alright with it.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
I would love to spend a day in the lab, exploring each and every inch.
There'll always be a shaping meta with maps that are built in a (more or less) straight line. May it be strand or promenade, unless the other maps can be cleared as fast as those can be cleared, the meta won't die.

But hey MTX system hype XD
Processing tuned down tempest shield MTX [pending...]
"
Balance changes to unique flasks.

Remove Vinktar
"
More changes to poison and bleed damage. The focus here will be on the top end of damage, where we still have some players able to do millions of damage a second without compromising survivability. We want to reign that in, without damaging general uses of these damage types.

"
We want to reign that in,

Pretty sure you mean "rein", as in reins for horse riding.

:)
Are maps changing tiers and layouts?

IMO, map tiers changing per league and parent league Atlas resets could be helpful in mixing things up. I want to add that parent league Atlas resets should also be accompanied by granting completion points equal to the amount of the atlas that was unlocked, as well as showing the previous maps that were unlocked (even if the tier has changed). And as far as map tiers changing per league, maps that still have potential to becoming the new meta CAN be the new meta. Maps such as Beach, Oasis, Jungle Valley, and Arid Lake can potentially become tier 7/8/9/10 maps that get shaped respectively to 12/13/14/15.
Amazing work GGG.
amd RX 460 GPU work fine in 3.0? my old nvidia just kaboom. thanks you
Thanks for the good work!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info