Weekly Beta Report Six

Please let tomorrow's announcement give details about Xbox one beta and the eventual 3.0 release date.
my jaded side thinks "addressing shaped strand meta" means "nerfing" strand layout as opposed to addressing lack of reward (excp/drops) in higher tier maps.
"
ladish wrote:
my jaded side thinks "addressing shaped strand meta" means "nerfing" strand layout as opposed to addressing lack of reward (excp/drops) in higher tier maps.

When has GGG ever went with the route of buffing the lesser instead of nerfing the shit out of the greater?

Hang on to that pessimism.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Part of me kinda wonders if the mtx revamp would ever come.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
This guy is the winner for today. He gets it! If i wanted to play dark souls i fucking would but this is POE and the whole point of it is to feel strong AF based on how much time you put into it. If i wanna run clear speed meta then let me do it. If you dont like the way i play then DONT PLAT LIKE ME!!!! Play slow i dont care but dont complain because i like to play fast!
"
This guy is the winner for today. He gets it! If i wanted to play dark souls i fucking would but this is POE and the whole point of it is to feel strong AF based on how much time you put into it. If i wanna run clear speed meta then let me do it. If you dont like the way i play then DONT PLAT LIKE ME!!!! Play slow i dont care but dont complain because i like to play fast!

You can speed run DS pretty Easily :D
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Shaped Ramparts Meta next meta? :D
"Dead DPS is 0 DPS"

- Rules of Gaming
All i see is nerfs, nerfs, nerfs and more to come. 3.0 is gonna feel rough going from leaguestones, legacy mf gear and good builds to None of the above, further nerfed mechanics and double boss hp. Makes me a bit worried if the new league can't carry it. Hopefully xbox doesn't take too long to flop and we can get back to balancing around a pc game.
Last edited by DrDraids on Jul 19, 2017, 1:13:24 AM
"
Darkmixxer wrote:
"
Balance changes to unique flasks.

For the love of good, please don't just make the good ones bad...
Make the ones ppl forgot about relevant! D:

There are so many cool unique flasks that are simply extremely useless the way the are right now. :(

GGG , please just stop being a META SLAVE.

And this is what all balance should be about, stop destroying skills and items, to create another "meta", the aoe Nerf, maybe it was to make melee more melee feel, because melee skills are not supposed to clear the screen, but even to clear big pack, for some skills was very bad and still is, but then again u have projectiles.. and spells, that do just that... so leave the melee skill lovers have some fun too.

Please put aside the NERF Hammer, and bring the TWEAK fixing tool kit, and re-do or improve skills and items that is LESS used in the game. I'm just against the idea of nerfing what is OP, just tweak it. We all should be able to have a good feeling playing the game, and not forced to play what is OP..

I'm not a meta slave.

I love to play earthquake, lacerate and cyclone, and the feels... well.. they could be better.
Tomorrow then.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info