[3.3] Bleedquaker - 300k+ DPS on a Tank - Block/HP, Explosions - Atziri/UberIz/T16

"
Picked up Vitality Void and can ez facetank double t13 bosses, and single t14 boss.

Please link your gear and gemsetup.
Thx in advance
"
Zer0Coo1_ wrote:
"
Picked up Vitality Void and can ez facetank double t13 bosses, and single t14 boss.

Please link your gear and gemsetup.
Thx in advance

Just check their profiles ;)
I see also that they some players they don't use rapid decay with Earthquake, instead they go pure Physical damage support.
Bandits?
"
PulseLoss wrote:
Bandits?

On the first page there is an manifest "kill em all" :)

Aldo questions to the topicstarter:
1) what do you think about enfeeble as opposit to warlords mark?
2) chaos or stone golem?

3) ascendancy, why you dont rush to block spells? They can hit you so hard...
so, the +1 Curse anvil is very expensive... what do you think about the Windscream Boots instead? Do we loose a lot? ...ofc the armor of anvil is extremly nice...and the block chance is important...
But is there a way around, with using windscream?
"
Zkydragon wrote:
so, the +1 Curse anvil is very expensive... what do you think about the Windscream Boots instead? Do we loose a lot? ...ofc the armor of anvil is extremly nice...and the block chance is important...
But is there a way around, with using windscream?

Windscream or Doedres Damning would be a good subistute for +1 Anvil. Right now I use the ring but might switch to the boots. 15% increased movementspeed is the downside of this. If you are able to get all res and stats while using Anvil + Doedres Damning I would prefer the ring.

"
Zer0Coo1_ wrote:
"
PulseLoss wrote:
Bandits?

On the first page there is an manifest "kill em all" :)

Aldo questions to the topicstarter:
1) what do you think about enfeeble as opposit to warlords mark?
2) chaos or stone golem?

3) ascendancy, why you dont rush to block spells? They can hit you so hard...

1) Enfeeble, Warlords Mark and Temporal Chains are all good choices. It depends on your personal habits. I prefer Warlords Mark for now due to the synergy with Outmach and Outlast. If you choose between Enfeeble and Temporal, I would go for Temporal since it buffs offensive (longer bleed duration means better bleed stacks) as well as defensive side of the build.

2) Chaos over Stone, but Flame Golem is the best. This build doesnt lack defense :)

3) Bleed explosions help clearing, thats why I take them first. Spells are not much of a problem until endgame, so getting spell block at merc lab is fine imho.
Thank you for comments

1) but enfeeble is the most defensive curse...
TC just slowing movespeed and oly about 30%
Enfeeble can reduce damage up to 50%

2) i already said how i died on hc, so i dont think flame is the best choice for hc

3) i've got your point, but ill go for Sblok, slower but more safe
Hey, while i really like this build/character i have to say that i find mana management somewhat... interesting.

Despite running Warlord's Mark i regularly ran it out of mana and did harmless auto-attacks instead of EQ ones...

I've fixed this for the moment by taking a dual leech node (and as that still wasn't sufficient) the Mana Flows node. While this works atm i'm not particilary happy about this 3 extra spent points.

Sustaining without Warlord's Mark seems even harder to mee...

Can any of you share any insight on how they are sustaining their mana?
Do you think it's worth dropping the money on a +1 curse anvil at this point in Harbinger? I've been clearing Uber with no issues and up to t13 maps with very little actually spent on my character, but it feels like the big purchases (+1 anvil, 6L chest, and a BiS weapon) are really the only things I have left to improve with my gear (besides some small upgrades here and there, but nothing crazy really. I just can't imagine the temp chains being that helpful when i already melt everything i touch anyway but i might be completely wrong

quick edit - my friend just told me that temp chains effect DoT damage, it all makes sense now lol. Regardless, do you have any suggestions based on my gear (Gerb_From_PGH on my character sheet, lvl 88 harbinger Glad atm)? it really feels like i have barely anything left to do besides level gems and get a 6L/anvil.
Last edited by deadgirls on Aug 10, 2017, 5:19:05 PM
"
RedArchol wrote:
Hey, while i really like this build/character i have to say that i find mana management somewhat... interesting.

Despite running Warlord's Mark i regularly ran it out of mana and did harmless auto-attacks instead of EQ ones...

I've fixed this for the moment by taking a dual leech node (and as that still wasn't sufficient) the Mana Flows node. While this works atm i'm not particilary happy about this 3 extra spent points.

Sustaining without Warlord's Mark seems even harder to mee...

Can any of you share any insight on how they are sustaining their mana?

Hey, nice to hear that you like the build :) I really enjoy it, too. I played it until Lv 85 in Beta and now Iam lv 83 in Harbinger.

On both chars I did not have any trouble with the mana. We get 25+ mana on block and we leech 2% of the damage. Every single hit should fill your mana easily and you get a lot of hits with Reckoning and EQ :D I cant see your char so I cant really tell what the problem is though.

"
deadgirls wrote:
Do you think it's worth dropping the money on a +1 curse anvil at this point in Harbinger? I've been clearing Uber with no issues and up to t13 maps with very little actually spent on my character, but it feels like the big purchases (+1 anvil, 6L chest, and a BiS weapon) are really the only things I have left to improve with my gear (besides some small upgrades here and there, but nothing crazy really. I just can't imagine the temp chains being that helpful when i already melt everything i touch anyway but i might be completely wrong

quick edit - my friend just told me that temp chains effect DoT damage, it all makes sense now lol. Regardless, do you have any suggestions based on my gear (Gerb_From_PGH on my character sheet, lvl 88 harbinger Glad atm)? it really feels like i have barely anything left to do besides level gems and get a 6L/anvil.

For survivability you should go for Warlords Mark. I use Outmatch and Outlast and managed to get an unset ring so I have 25% chance to get a frenzy *2. The damage buff is nice and 3 endurance charges give me 22% phys reduction.

I think you should REALLY use Less duration instead of maim. This is very important and will be a good boost for your damage for groups as well as bosses.

You can also try to get Windscream boots (my approach before the +1 anvil) or doedres damning. Two curses are really helpful on this build. I dont think you need an upgrade for your weapon soon. That axe is far better than mine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info