[3.3] Bleedquaker - 300k+ DPS on a Tank - Block/HP, Explosions - Atziri/UberIz/T16

It will be usefull to replace description of the gear to examples with pictures (loke in other guides) or just add these pictures;)
Shit, just came home from a short vacation and can finally start with Harbinger League and someone already took my name Bleedquaker :(
"
raggapaul wrote:
Shit, just came home from a short vacation and can finally start with Harbinger League and someone already took my name Bleedquaker :(

Damnn! Whisp him/her in game and reclaim copyright!!!
Quick question master, when do you recommend to grab Crimson dance??
"
imoix wrote:
"
raggapaul wrote:

Damnn! Whisp him/her in game and reclaim copyright!!!
Quick question master, when do you recommend to grab Crimson dance??

I guess you can take it late, because it only helps with bosses. So probably not before level 70 or mapping? :)
Could you please post the most survival version of this build? Gems/gear etc

Thank you in advance
Very tricky build, just died yesterday on hc :)) most if the time you stay on full life in packs, but sometimes some kind of misfortune appears and block doesn't work for a serie of tough hits...and you die in a moment :'(
Well it is a melee build, those things can happen :)
Because of that i asked you, master, for the maximum tough and defensive version of this build.
The question is still actual ;)
Sacrifice damage for endurance charges and life nodes. Thats almost everything you can do.
Picked up Vitality Void and can ez facetank double t13 bosses, and single t14 boss.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info