[3.3] Bleedquaker - 300k+ DPS on a Tank - Block/HP, Explosions - Atziri/UberIz/T16

Gratuitous Violence
Painforged
Versatile Combat
X

Thats how I would do it. But you can also get something else before Versatile Combat, depending on how safe you feel during combat.
I'm back with the 3.0 till long time ago. I'm going to try this, for sure!
I think i'll actually go versatile Combatant first...
Would it be beneficial to drop Iron Reflexes? The build doesn't seem to gain that much from it...

Build is really working well so far, having a blast with it; my thanks!

so far lvl 84 in hc

i will post more detail soon however i think the way forward is maybe with a faster wep getting in 1 after shock per 2 attacks!

the bleed dmg is insanely higher than beta Qql for bosses etc attacking hard and fast is very nice

runic axe im trying to roll to test atm
Hey man,

nice build! Yes a few updates about your gear, did anything change with gems, passive tree and so on would be nice.

A comparision between non hc and hc would also be amazing.

Thank you very much, keep up the good work!

greetings
Hey again) could you please add section with leveling trees? For 40, 60 and 80 skillpoints?
I added two leveling trees (27 and 47 skillpoints). After that its totally up to you. You will have three big clusters to get (Templar Area, Marauder Area, Life Wheel). Just take whatever you feel you need. I usually start with the Templar Area to get some more AoE as a QoL addon.
"
raggapaul wrote:
I added two leveling trees (27 and 47 skillpoints). After that its totally up to you. You will have three big clusters to get (Templar Area, Marauder Area, Life Wheel). Just take whatever you feel you need. I usually start with the Templar Area to get some more AoE as a QoL addon.

Thanks a lot for this!
But there are some differences between tree for 47 points and for the final tree?(especially at the beginning of the build in final tree you are going through the left and in 47 tree you are going trough the right)
Yes there are some differences. At the start 6% IAS is much better than %phys damage. You have to reroll those passives later :)
"
raggapaul wrote:
Yes there are some differences. At the start 6% IAS is much better than %phys damage. You have to reroll those passives later :)

Thanks for clarifying this! Hope to reach soon end game and see how it works. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info