[3.3] Bleedquaker - 300k+ DPS on a Tank - Block/HP, Explosions - Atziri/UberIz/T16

It is very good due to its low price and high base damage (high %phys roll). Also you have to take attack speed into account for EQ since more attack speed doesn´t mean more damage, if you time the Aftershock badly. With more currency, you can buy better weapons though. I usually aim for items I actually can afford, thats why this is a solid choice for this build :)
Small update: Iam level 71 right now and did the first 15 maps on Atlas deathless. The bleed works pretty well. With a 220dps 1h axe I kill all mobs on one hit (if they dont die on first hit, bleed and aftershock kills them).

Iam still on a 5L and only single curse setup. The Vulnerability and 6L should double the damage. Adding a better axe will also help a lot.
sound good!!
you changed mace into axe? why?
and i think 2 hand axe or sword is much more better !!( more bleed node)
I use axes because they have the overall highest damage. And the axe cluster next to Marauder has 50% increased bleed damage in five nodes.

This build wont work with 2h :) you would need to take another ascendancy.
what bandit did u choose?
www.twitch.tv/ikon_sc
2sp because of the lack of additional passives from act 9/10. As soon as we know how many additional points we get I might use a bandit bonus.
Sorry for the bumb but today I made some progess that I want to report on :)

I killed Atziri as well as uber lab both deathless on first try. I managed to get my first T10 map. So far, this build works VERY good while I still use a 5L and items that are far from being perfect.

I edited the guide a little. Feel free to ask.
rly enjoying the build so far
lvl 74 i know that i dont have lvl 20 gems nor quality but bleed rly feels irrelevant(meaning the dmg itself)

cuz the only thing i have to kite are bosses and that is rly the only time i see the bleed in action

considering that we are going for phy dmg only its kinda underwhelming
But i guess this build is more about getting bleed and dealing increased dmg against bleeding enemies then the bleed dmg itself

I know that this is not the max bleed dmg dot build but we have to be pretty lose right?
So cant agree with the latest beta report saying poison/bleed builds doing 1m dmg (mb poisen)

btw OP your tree link doesnt work :)
"
xplazzlox wrote:
rly enjoying the build so far
lvl 74 i know that i dont have lvl 20 gems nor quality but bleed rly feels irrelevant(meaning the dmg itself)

I agree, the damage doesn´t feel too strong especially because we have a pretty good AoE skill. The strength starts to slap you in your face when the maps get harder so you dont destroy everything on first hit. Then the bleed is a nice quality of life addition.

I agree with that 1 million dps though.
Can you update skill tree? Its kinda bugged.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info