[3.3] Bleedquaker - 300k+ DPS on a Tank - Block/HP, Explosions - Atziri/UberIz/T16

Can you will make an update of the tree for 3.0?
This build was designed in 3.0 beta and needs the 3.0 tree. It just would not work in 2.6.

ATTENTION: You have to use the links in Path of Building! https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases

I'm really interested in usability of this build on HC SSF, maybe anyone ĥas an opinion/experience?

Thx
Well, its HC viable but SSF might be a problem. You really need the Anvil to get your block up. And you need 2 curses for full damage potential and survivability. For 2 curses you need to get either an Anvil with the corruption or an doedres ring. The chance seems low for that to happen. The best shield in slot is also unique :(
"
raggapaul wrote:
Well, its HC viable but SSF might be a problem. You really need the Anvil to get your block up. And you need 2 curses for full damage potential and survivability. For 2 curses you need to get either an Anvil with the corruption or an doedres ring. The chance seems low for that to happen. The best shield in slot is also unique :(

And without exacly this shield and anvil or ring this build cannot farm uberlab and all highlvl stuff? :( or just some bosses?
Interesting to try, but not until I see a PoB link. Could you plz add it?
"
illidone wrote:
Interesting to try, but not until I see a PoB link. Could you plz add it?

There are PoB links in the Guide? :)

"
Zer0Coo1_ wrote:
"
raggapaul wrote:

And without exacly this shield and anvil or ring this build cannot farm uberlab and all highlvl stuff? :( or just some bosses?

Anvil: Anvil is 3% higher block cap and 8% block. It also helps us healing and solves the mana problem. Hard to substitute. You can go for a high damage high hp amulet instead but it will be worse. Anvil ist best in slot.

Double curse: Vulnerability is the biggest damage buff for this build. You can get rid of the second curse and get leech nodes (just south to duelist starting point).

Lioneyes: High Block and highest HP and Armor in the game. Id say it is best in slot.

You can use this build without those but it will be much weaker.
Last edited by raggapaul on Aug 4, 2017, 8:25:05 AM
I don't think earthquake is a great skill for a bleed build. The bleed doesn't get the 50% more damage on the aftershock bonus as it doesn't hit, so the basic damage isn't very high. Just check the bleed dps of the initial hit and the aftershock of earthquake in PoB for your build; both are the same (11k). it applies two stacks with each cast though, which is pretty nice for clearing.

But still your bleed calculation is 50k to high. It won't matter much for aoe damage, as I doubt the bleed really does a lot, but it lower your single target damage by a good amount. (from 270k to 220k)

At least for single target damage it might be an idea to switch to a completely different gem. Maybe heavy strike or sunder, with the less duration support and Swift affliction support changed deadly ailment and chance to bleed support.

If i would put heavy strike in with less duration and swift affliction, you would have 60k dps from hits, and 224k dps (28k dps*8) from the bleed. That's a total of almost 100k more dps then EQ for pure single target damage.
Last edited by Tortunga on Aug 4, 2017, 11:05:33 AM
I'm really interested to start the league with this new build. What suggestions or what you consider for best in slot for flasks?? Thanks for your time!
"
Tortunga wrote:
I don't think earthquake is a great skill for a bleed build. The bleed doesn't get the 50% more damage on the aftershock bonus as it doesn't hit, so the basic damage isn't very high. Just check the bleed dps of the initial hit and the aftershock of earthquake in PoB for your build; both are the same (11k). it applies two stacks with each cast though, which is pretty nice for clearing.

But still your bleed calculation is 50k to high. It won't matter much for aoe damage, as I doubt the bleed really does a lot, but it lower your single target damage by a good amount. (from 270k to 220k)

At least for single target damage it might be an idea to switch to a completely different gem. Maybe heavy strike or sunder, with the less duration support and Swift affliction support changed deadly ailment and chance to bleed support.

If i would put heavy strike in with less duration and swift affliction, you would have 60k dps from hits, and 224k dps (28k dps*8) from the bleed. That's a total of almost 100k more dps then EQ for pure single target damage.

Since I started planning this build, PoB showed increased bleed damage for the aftershock. Now Iam a little disappointed to see this was wrong. Did the guy change it lately? Because my bleed numbers came from PoB exclusively and I didnt recognize this change since you told me about it.

Iam not sure what that means though. Heavy Strike is nice as a single target and you still might be able to kill all trash with Reckoning. On the other hand Iam not that much of a fan of switching gems, so it is very likely that I wont use it.

I just compared EQ to Sunder, Lacerate and Cleave. Ground Slam is just too bad, Heavy Strike would mean that you have to switch three gems for every boss (aka NOPE). All four have nearly the same damage, between 190k DPS and 215K DPS with normal equip.

EQ is easier since you can hit once and run away. It is also better since you can hit targets around you, so movement and correct positioning doesnt matter much. Also: Not having multistrike in your setup is something good in my opinion. Cleave has the nice addition of adding Fortify for free. If I had to choose between those four it would either be EQ or Cleave, probably depending on the weapon I have. So my idea would be, level both at the same time and then decide based on the weapon you have :)

Thank you very much vor pointing out my mistake!

"
imoix wrote:
I'm really interested to start the league with this new build. What suggestions or what you consider for best in slot for flasks?? Thanks for your time!

Standard setup could be like this
Life flask for instant heal + bleed removal
life flask with more charges or less charges consumed + inc armor
basalt flask with anti freeze
Lions roar for hit damage + knockback in intense situations (will not buff bleed damage)
quicksilver flask with charges + movement speed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info