[3.3] Bleedquaker - 300k+ DPS on a Tank - Block/HP, Explosions - Atziri/UberIz/T16

You don´t need to change much. With a fast axe, chance to bleed gem will be a nice buff, therefore you need less bleed chance from tree. Also the attack speed helps a lot with sunder, while it weakens EQ. So you can take the IAS nodes at the Duelist starter area instead of the melee nodes.
I feel this might be a stupid question...

You mention quite a few times that optimally AS should be "synched" to slightly above the rate of the EQ aftershocks.
Is there any way to calculate this?

I hope i'm not just stupid and missing something obvious...
You can look at the tooltip DPS. You have an attack speed and a duration tag. The attack speed needs to be slightly slower than the duration. But keep in mind that you get several buffs, e.g. frenzy. So you have to look at both numbers when you have ALL buffs active.

Look at this. Attack Time is in the upper right corner. Duration ("Skill lasts...") is on the tooltip. Attack time should be slightly slower (= the numbers needs to be higher). If you happen to find a very fast axe that still has a high base phys damage, you can also try to get an attack speed that is almost twice as fast as the duration. It is important that you have a hit almost immediately AFTER the aftershock so the next is triggered really fast. With the numbers of my build and a 1.2 speed axe, you have two attacks and two aftershocks per second.
Last edited by raggapaul on Aug 3, 2017, 6:40:13 AM
Thank you for your quick reply!

So it was indeed kinda obvious... Sorry for the dumb question.

Hello guys. This will be my league starter ;-) i made my choice !

Could anyone provide a tree leveling guide? or a general direction with the new tree?

Like should we go straight to RT, grab leech or damage nodes on the way...

Thanks guys and Enjoy !
Skill tree link seems broken?
Leveling: Go straight to RT. Take life or damage whenever you need it. take bleed later.
hi, is this build easy for SSF HC new league? choosing between totems and this one...
So, how do you get to the 100k bleed? Is that with the 8 stacks in total?
And then, how do you get 8 stacks on an enemy?

Im thinking about Sunder now, with multistrike... so then I would have 3 bleed stacks at once, right? (I have no Idea if my thought process is right :D)
Is the skilltree from the guide broken atm?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info