[3.3] Bleedquaker - 300k+ DPS on a Tank - Block/HP, Explosions - Atziri/UberIz/T16

In video you get endurance charges but from first post, there is no source for enduring charges?
In this video I tested Endurance Charge on Melee Stun on my Reckoning Setup. Worked pretty well :) You can also link it to your Shield Charge.
We just received a huge buff to this build :) more bleed damage, more bleed chance, increased bleed chance. Will update the tree and the damage calculations as soon as I have the final information. Too bad I cant play for the first few days of 3.0 :(
Skill tree links are dead after the update of the tree :(
You have to use Path of Building to open the trees. It should still work. As soon as the new tree is released I will edit the thread.
will drop maim from my 5l/6l for melee damage now!

prob take blood in eyes as uberlab also (pre bleed wep)
EQ - Brut - Maim - Melee Phys - Less Duration - Swift Afliction should be best 6L for EQ Bleed now. What do you plan to use? EQ - Brut - Melee Phys - Chance to Bleed - Less Dura - Swift Afliction?
yeah mate

1h axe will also have suffix for % chance to cause bleeding and bleeding dmg%

if i roll a t1 flat and % i will try master mod the causes bleeding and respec but thats gonna be min maxing at end to start im leaving chance to bleed gem in and taking the second bleed assendancy

still think it may be close cause melee phys gem is awesome now and with the 2nd bleed assend alongside maim in shield charge and totem we should have a solid chance to maim anyway
also

Cleaving, near the Marauder, and the passive skills preceding it now grant a total of 25% chance to cause Bleeding with Attacks

may be an option

have also been self casting enduring cry, it helps so much with surv gonna try get a way to get it auto casted
Last edited by cawley on Aug 2, 2017, 7:30:13 AM
Endgame boss are not immune to bleeding ?
Last edited by MONSEIGNEUR on Aug 2, 2017, 1:38:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info