[3.3] Bleedquaker - 300k+ DPS on a Tank - Block/HP, Explosions - Atziri/UberIz/T16

How would removing brutality work out and taking poison as other source of damage? Thinking bout a Cospri's will armor, bit lower HP but you get a triple curse option if you sacrifice a link and a free source of extra damage.
Last edited by xatemdale on Aug 11, 2017, 3:07:28 AM
That might actually work, although it would really weaken the initial hit. You could drop the +1 curse anvil and use a +1 frenzy instead. You would also not need to use the Poison gem and can use Maim instead (EQ - Melee Phys - Maim - Less duration - Swift Afliction - Chance to Bleed).

But to be honest, to get a 6L Cospris Will AND make it 5x off colour will be a real pain :)
Upgraded the Guide. Added my current equipment.
Yeah i also found the mana issues somewhat odd since i looked at other people playing variants of this build and none did seem to spec anything into mana related passives (apart from a few who went for the dual-leech node)...
While i leech to full every time i hit/get hit there still seems to be a window in which i am out of mana from time to time...
When do you switch to dual curses? Probably enemies just aren't hitting me often enough yet?

I switched to dual curse around lv 70. I only have mana issues when I shield charge around and dont hit anything. Weird :(
Does the axe mod "chance to bleed on hit" still exist?
I dont see any axes like that around...

And your axe does also not have that...

THX
Zky
"
Zkydragon wrote:
Does the axe mod "chance to bleed on hit" still exist?
I dont see any axes like that around...

And your axe does also not have that...

THX
Zky

The Bleed suffix exists, poe.trade doesnt know it = you cant search for it. Just search for 1h axes without any filter and then browse through the axes. you will see some with bleed chance :)

I dont have it on my weapon because I get 75% from tree and 25% from Chance to Bleed Gem.
Was running into the sporadic mana issues also. What i did to solve it was remove 4 5% hp nodes from the Constitution wheel and get the same %HP from the "Tireless" nodes. 4 nodes same 20% hp in total with an added bonus of 15% mana reduction, not much at all but it seemed to solve my issues entirely.

The Path of the Warrior node is crap imo anyway, its the only thing you'll miss out on.

@raggapaul
Why are you using Ancestral Protector instead of Warchief in your shield, is it for the haste? I'd assume more melee damage would outscale it?
Last edited by xatemdale on Aug 11, 2017, 2:44:00 PM
Thats a very nice idea, didnt think of that myself to be honest. I think ill try it out. this will also help to squeeze out some more shield charges for movement.

The warchief only buffs the hit, not the bleed. And with the protector ill get closer to the perfect attack speed - skill delay ratio. But I think both work.
How does Sunder do with this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info