[3.3] Bleedquaker - 300k+ DPS on a Tank - Block/HP, Explosions - Atziri/UberIz/T16

"
sailph wrote:
How does Sunder do with this build?

Better on trash (more range), worse on Boss (less hit damage, lower bleed damage).

I updated my current build status. Got a six link now (cheap, found 2 cards and bought 5 for 5c each). And got a new axe.

With 4 frenzys I get 0,35 attack speed and 0,34 skill delay :)
Last edited by raggapaul on Aug 12, 2017, 7:40:30 AM
"
raggapaul wrote:
"
sailph wrote:
How does Sunder do with this build?

Better on trash (more range), worse on Boss (less hit damage, lower bleed damage).

I updated my current build status. Got a six link now (cheap, found 2 cards and bought 5 for 5c each). And got a new axe.

With 4 frenzys I get 0,35 attack speed and 0,34 skill delay :)

Can you add a screenshot of your char stats? (offense/defense.. etc)
I finally have my +1 curse anvil (2 ex + 50 fuse, good price). I will upload screenshots of my charsheet later.
Hey OP. Just wanted to say that im following this build pretty closely and now I am lvl 87 on HHC. Character is called MTwoG in my profile. I'm up to about 6.6k hp with less than optimal gear and easily doing every map I can get (only got 1 T12 so far). Uber lab is very manageable. Burst DPS is not huge but it feels so tanky with the max block and clears packs quickly. I got a lucky vaal and got the plus 1 curse anvil but besides the belly, which I got at lvl 85, I haven't spent many chaos. Before that I was using a single curse and then a doedre's damning. I recommend everyone to try this build but it doesn't really shine until you have close to max block in my opinion. Still fun to level though. Thanks OP.
Iam also here to leave a short thank-you-note. Playing my lvl 90 SickBleedz is good fun :) basic gear, no +1 anvil but a 6l belly melts everything i have so far on the atlas (t14), uberlab ezpz @80
Thank you for the update guys :) I also think it is a quite strong build defense-wise with enough damage to do all bosses up to T15. I just started to fill my Atlas (~70 maps finished, 200+ maps in total) and will try T16 during this week. Before this ill try to get 20/20 gems on my 6L and maybe a better axe with sligthly lower attack speed.
Whenever i use all of the curses etc, im left with 27 mana and the golem is 52 mana
what can i do?
You have to link the fire golem to your CwDT. You lose a few %inc damage but dont have to cast manually. You can also consider using the nodes that give recuded mana cost and life. You dont lose any life but you gain 15% reduced mana cost. This will also help with your Earthquake.
"
raggapaul wrote:
You have to link the fire golem to your CwDT. You lose a few %inc damage but dont have to cast manually. You can also consider using the nodes that give recuded mana cost and life. You dont lose any life but you gain 15% reduced mana cost. This will also help with your Earthquake.

sorry for the noob question, but what are nodes?
Oh sorry, I mean passive nodes, passives, skillpoints, whatever you want to call them :)

To the top right of RT there is a reduced mana / life cluster with the noteable passive Tireless. You can just invest four points here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info