3.0.0 Beta Performance Improvements

"
PsOfOs wrote:

The pc you have is not a gaming pc.
At least not anymore.
Not trying to offend or anything,but that's how it is.
You will see some inprovemnts i think if what is shown in the video corresponds with reality..
I would get used parts if i were you,a non k (not stressed) i5 2500 for example will run fine even today.
That would be a big big improvement for you.

I am well aware it is not, but it is something I could afford with my salary.
Like said, most people here work for minimal wage which is by a long shot just merely enough to tie one end with another until the next payment.
And, mind you, this PC was made from used parts xD
Funny and ironic at the same time, I know, but like said, it's the only thing I could afford. Nothing pays well over here, unless you're in state business, and for that, you are required to have connections, be a dickhead or sexy and good looking and buy diploma..
Plenty of people are going out, leaving their own country just because of that and how the west dictates everything even here, even if we're not in EU or anything, in the term of: for the sake of peace, you shall play as they say.
We refused to obey once, and we were bombed for 78 days, which destroyed our industry, infrastructure and everything, and ever since then, everything went to hell, lol :D :D
Heck, over 100 000 people went out, and that number is just for last year, not counting before that.
I don't want to move out, because I like my place, our land, the ability to grow your own home foods, free of GMO, which results in less money spent (because you grow foods yourself), ability to live in a small town with tons of nature around, clean air...I kinda don't want to end up living in a larger city in cages from cement and concrete, just because I have a difficulty in making more money.
Thus I settled for AMD, because Intels are double the price of AMD...

The whole point is, I love nature, I work with animals, and even if it does not pay well, I love my job, and only thing I can do is save a bit here and a bit there, and get better pc in about 2-3 years, or ditch what I love and move out to bigger town to live in concrete cages and be a part of "modern" society, probably doing a job that I dislike. Yes, I call those houses and buildings cages, because I tried once, and I felt zero freedom, thus, cages...no offense, only my opinion :)
So...yeah...
THX GGG. now it will hard for me to crash others in a party with my vaal cyclone build. This is a huge nerf for me.
After you made my Mjolner basically worthless because you needed to get the lag caused by it under control. It was so much fun till then and my first endgame viable build.
It was a lazy nerf.

Now that you fixed the real issue, bring back the old Mjolner
PN: Haegar_der_Schreckliche
Intel i5-6500
GeForce 1050 Ti
8 GB of RAM

normal pc LOOOOLOOLLOLOLOL 200 euro cpu 200 euro vga go home u drunk

a normal pc is a 500euro laptop
"
RedStark wrote:
Intel i5-6500
GeForce 1050 Ti
8 GB of RAM

normal pc LOOOOLOOLLOLOLOL 200 euro cpu 200 euro vga go home u drunk

a normal pc is a 500euro laptop

May be in the UK or Europe. In the US here, that's a typical gaming system. They're talking about a normal gaming system, not average POS everyday computer. The 1050 is a modern GPU and mid-level. Now if they said 1070 or 1080, then I'd call Shenanigans.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Praise Jonathan, praise him!

this is by far one of the best news so far. I can really feel the lag in mayhem, hopefully it will all become better in 3.0.0
Oblivious
Thanks for putting so much work into this aspect of the game. Really shows you're a first class studio!
If this works half as well as shown I might actually play hardcore next league. As long as this also applies to stuff like breaches and stupid density maps, also serious fucking lag Durning breachlords and other similar situations.
XBOX-----------------
Kitava Supporter
Dominator Supporter
1st Lvl 100: Incursion League
1st SSF UE, UA, and Shaper: Delve League
"
Songweaver wrote:
"
PsOfOs wrote:

The pc you have is not a gaming pc.
At least not anymore.
Not trying to offend or anything,but that's how it is.
You will see some inprovemnts i think if what is shown in the video corresponds with reality..
I would get used parts if i were you,a non k (not stressed) i5 2500 for example will run fine even today.
That would be a big big improvement for you.

I am well aware it is not, but it is something I could afford with my salary.
Like said, most people here work for minimal wage which is by a long shot just merely enough to tie one end with another until the next payment.
And, mind you, this PC was made from used parts xD
Funny and ironic at the same time, I know, but like said, it's the only thing I could afford. Nothing pays well over here, unless you're in state business, and for that, you are required to have connections, be a dickhead or sexy and good looking and buy diploma..
Plenty of people are going out, leaving their own country just because of that and how the west dictates everything even here, even if we're not in EU or anything, in the term of: for the sake of peace, you shall play as they say.
We refused to obey once, and we were bombed for 78 days, which destroyed our industry, infrastructure and everything, and ever since then, everything went to hell, lol :D :D
Heck, over 100 000 people went out, and that number is just for last year, not counting before that.
I don't want to move out, because I like my place, our land, the ability to grow your own home foods, free of GMO, which results in less money spent (because you grow foods yourself), ability to live in a small town with tons of nature around, clean air...I kinda don't want to end up living in a larger city in cages from cement and concrete, just because I have a difficulty in making more money.
Thus I settled for AMD, because Intels are double the price of AMD...

The whole point is, I love nature, I work with animals, and even if it does not pay well, I love my job, and only thing I can do is save a bit here and a bit there, and get better pc in about 2-3 years, or ditch what I love and move out to bigger town to live in concrete cages and be a part of "modern" society, probably doing a job that I dislike. Yes, I call those houses and buildings cages, because I tried once, and I felt zero freedom, thus, cages...no offense, only my opinion :)
So...yeah...

If i could leave in nature like that i wouldn't give a rat's ass if my pc could run poe mate.
Keep enjoying life and some day there might be a particle on/off option or something.
Now give us back COC (not this crap where any low budget bowbuild with crap gear outdps CoC) and an example of an AMD Setup. Thanks in advance!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info