3.0.0 Beta Performance Improvements

So, does this mean that i can pull out my coc now?
3.15 was a joke. 3.19 was a disaster. Archnemesis/Ruthless/Crucible(Archnemesis 4.0?) - worst ideas. Ruthless is a joke, a waste of resources. PoE2(exilecon version) was super disappointing.
interesting how you still got 95 passives but can easily kill massive mods w/ 3 dying suns lol
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
"
Aixius wrote:
"
ZL0J wrote:
'Normal PC'
*looks at the specs*
'One of top 5 GPUs avalable on the market'
*looks for dislike button*

In what world is a 1050ti "one of the top 5 GPUs available on the market"?

It gets crushed by cards in the 700 series and they were released in 2013:
http://gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Nvidia-GTX-1050-Ti-vs-Group-/3649vs10

Any reference to "one of the top 5 GPUs" is most likely in regards to its popularity, not performance.

The 1050 Ti is the most popular at Best Buy.

1050 Ti is also one of the best sellers at Amazon.

cause miners bought up all good gpu higher in performance than 1050
Revert cooldown nerfs on CoC mechanics please
"Unlike when we usually record video, we recorded this on a normal computer in order to demonstrate the difference that a regular user might be able to expect. Here are the specs:
Intel i5-6500
GeForce 1050 Ti
8 GB of RAM"

this is not a normal computer, that is over a $1000 pc....its not even capable to be run on low end pcs, i doubt even a $600 pc could run the game how it should be on top of the extremely garbage servers on the U.S side alone. how about you get off your $2000+ pcs GGG and buy a $200-400 pc and actually try playing the game for once. when half the players own low end pcs and play this you dont understand what a normal pc is, most people aren't able to afford outside graphics cards.

a "normal" pc
AMD a6-5200
4GB RAM

and yes i know AMD is not the greatest to game on but its what a normal pc comes with that is affordable.
Dynamic resolution is the best performance idea I've seen out of this studio yet. Seriously nice job!

"
Shikamaru420 wrote:
"Unlike when we usually record video, we recorded this on a normal computer in order to demonstrate the difference that a regular user might be able to expect. Here are the specs:
Intel i5-6500
GeForce 1050 Ti
8 GB of RAM"

this is not a normal computer, that is over a $1000 pc....its not even capable to be run on low end pcs, i doubt even a $600 pc could run the game how it should be on top of the extremely garbage servers on the U.S side alone. how about you get off your $2000+ pcs GGG and buy a $200-400 pc and actually try playing the game for once. when half the players own low end pcs and play this you dont understand what a normal pc is, most people aren't able to afford outside graphics cards.

a "normal" pc
AMD a6-5200
4GB RAM

and yes i know AMD is not the greatest to game on but its what a normal pc comes with that is affordable.

Dude... normal PCs are over $1000. They didn't say "low-end". You just sound poor.
Last edited by codetaku on Jun 26, 2017, 3:57:04 PM
What about MULTIPLAYER? By that I don't mean 5 others with the same sort of spammy builds, but rather what about a single person using the build, just not on the host machine?

Personally for whatever reason I've found that that was always the problem. I could spam my CoC build myself with very little slowdowns, but if someone else did even the same build, it would cause huge slowdowns for me.
Fresh cakes for all occasions.
Delivery in 30 eons or less
Call 1-800-DOMINUS
Remember - 'Dominus Delivers'
Great job on the performance!
Seeing this, it makes me want to play PoE again after few years... although those "bring CoC back" posts make me worried.
Intel i5-6500
GeForce 1050 Ti
8 GB of RAM

Yea, using the newest mainstream HW isn't a "normal PC". People don't just buy the latest HW every 3 months, that's a quite ridiculously optimistic assumption.
Good, now you can bring COC the fuck back! And shotgunning too!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info