The Fall of Oriath Supporter Pack T-shirts

Why aren't these available for purchase outside the packs? Like, I want one, but I'm not in a position to shell out 100$ for a t-shirt..
Game on!
i would really love to see character effect and foot print effect added as bonus to these 2 last support pack. Kitava Charcter effect and beast Charcter effect and foot print. considering how pale and bad these sets looks like.. and so much different than all others.
adding a bonus to make these packs somewhat worth considering. i would love to see Charcter effects added there to make it more attractive.
"
Anelit wrote:
"
Miazga wrote:
you guys should be a shame that you did not give the best t-shirt to all that paid for your supporter packs (of the right tier).

With this, what you guys do, is what Germany did to certain group of people during 2nd world war, and we all know by now that dividing people to 1st and 2nd class did not work well for them.

Did your really just compare the T-shirt distribution decisions to the freaking holocaust?
Holy shit man thats a whole new level of salt.

Also by your logic all the packs, even the cheapest one should contain the Kitava set and its contents cause else, you know, holocaust segregation and second class citicens. lol

you said it, I only worded my post in a specific way.
There is a difference between exclusive mtx's and mass produced t-shirts. We all buy supporter packs for these mtx's and we all know the higher the tier the better and more mtx's one get.

With t-shits tho its a different story. People pay extra to get it, why should GGG divide us even more. Cause doing two tier t-shits its literally dividing community into a better and worst groups
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
"
LMTR14 wrote:
could this disgusting company become any more despicable?! you take away shirts from temp league challenge winners, taking away the only reasonable value you get out of playing this game...

Except the value of having fun playing a game right? for free even. Crazy thought i know.
If bringing new gems for beta will also bring wipe? That all what i want to know right now!
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
These are amazing. So pumped to wear them!

Also for some of the others here. The levels of entitlement is paramount with some people. Like really, they complain that the shirts aren't being given to everyone and everything. You shouldn't be buying supporter packs because you want something in game or irl, you should buy the SUPPORTER packs before you want to... Crazy idea I know but to ... SUPPORT the game. The game is Free and Still they dedicate their time to improve the game and bring more leagues and content!

Either Stfu or Gtfo with you entitlement and self centred additudes. Seriously, True fans and supporters of this game don't cry over small things. The support a company and a game that is dedicated to helping them have a better experience.

Loving the Beta so far too GGG, great work and keep up the content for fans. We love it!

I've been playing since the original closed beta and I'm more than happy to continue supporting an amazing game and hard working developers <3
Last edited by Silly_Billie on Jun 13, 2017, 5:27:18 AM
meh... another useless news information. I dislike the merchandising news politics from GGG. It would be better to make a bigger collection of merchandise news in one post and give more informations about the state of game in the other news... For example 1 big merchandise news and 4 informatione news about new game mechanics, gems and status of the game. Even if that not is possible it would be better to make just one news information per week instead of every day except weekend.... seriously it sucks to wait of new informations about the game status and just find every day that junk here :(

sorry for that
Would gladly buy the t-shirts alone to wear and promote the game on stream, but no way i am buying another super expensive support pack just for the shirt. I don't really need any points and not a fan of mtx either.
GGG, you need to have an option to buy just the t-shirt. Or at least to upgrade from previous support packs to new ones.
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
T-shirt nice..but why the neck (collar,gorget) are not "V".... ??? look better... :)
Last edited by Duster66 on Jul 14, 2018, 4:19:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info