The Fall of Oriath Supporter Pack T-shirts

Cant wait to get my T-shirts, they look awesome!
wuuuu
Awesome! I need those :D :D
Let me buy those Shirts in a shop, I'm sure I'm not the only one who would really love having some poe Shirts but not being able to pay 150+$/€.

I have over 3.5k hours and PoE is by far my most played game and probably where I have put the most amount of money in - it has become a passion so Please let me show my passion by letting me buy some PoE T-shirts (and not over a 3rd party like Ebay or sketchy shops where you guys don't see a penny from)

Thank you.
The Fall of Oriath T-Shirt
Free International Shipping
(Optional) 160 Points instead of physical items

I have an idea ... what about T-shirt instead of those 160 points ?

.. or even customizable packs.

GGG this would be great, consider it pls:)
Last edited by Rakiii on Jun 14, 2017, 12:10:50 PM
I only wish we could, if we wanted to, receive a T-Shirt instead of an equivalent amount of points when purchasing one of the more affordable Supporter Packs instead of being forced to purchase the more expensive ones.
"
I would like to support GGG's work towards v3.00 of the game but I can not justify the 25% mark up due to currency conversion (Australia to USA Dollar). I don't want to literally waste 25% of the money spent, on nothing.

Yes it's frustrating when currency exchange is not in one's favour. It would be cool if the world finally did away with exchange silliness and adopted 1 currency..
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Well that's awesome and disappointing at the same time. I like that there is new shirts but I don't wanna pay over 160$ USD just to get them. Will there be a way to buy them separately? What about lowering the shirt reward by one tier to the 100$ pack? IIRC I paid the ~100$ pack to get my PoE Shirt.
Tech guy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info