The Fall of Oriath Supporter Pack T-shirts

Shirts dont need better fabric. It's fine, at least with the Atlas and Ascendancy shirts. What it needs is a better print! Fabric is still fine but print looks awful after washing several times.
And yes, i know how to wash shirts...
i got the beast supporter pack and i cant wait til mine arrives :D
"
_DarkMan_ wrote:
Shirts dont need better fabric. It's fine, at least with the Atlas and Ascendancy shirts. What it needs is a better print! Fabric is still fine but print looks awful after washing several times.
And yes, i know how to wash shirts...

My OG PoE shirt still looks pretty good and it has been washed at least 50 times. The more recent shirts look almost new. I'm really pleased with the quality tbh.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Will it be possible in the future to purchase the T-Shirts directly?
Because in the past I always bought the pack with the T-Shirt, and I've developed a habit of collecting these.
This time around, the design of the armours didn't quite catch me, but I want them shiiirts! :P

I would be happy to purchase the outlaw pack this time, because this armour is quite intriguing but I would be willing to pay for the two shirts separately.
Last edited by tobiasbruckert on Jun 13, 2017, 9:39:12 AM
I really want those *sigh*
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Not buying a new supporter pack until the new MTX system is in place and working.

An explanation of its current status would be more appreciated than discussions of T-shirt fabrics.
Last edited by Augusten on Jun 13, 2017, 9:42:06 AM
"
AssasinCreed wrote:
If bringing new gems for beta will also bring wipe? That all what i want to know right now!

there is no wipe this week according to the community manager on the official forums. which is reddit.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Are the designs under copy right protection or can i re-print for resell? :)

Altho it is pretty hard to get a good printing company that allows customer to deliver own t-shirts as normally these printing companies have shitty deals for terrible tshirts. Jynx is shomehow acceptable.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
Augusten wrote:
Not buying a new supporter pack until the new MTX system is in place and working.

An explanation of its current status would be more appreciated than discussions of T-shirt fabrics.

after deployment failed 2 times they won't risk another failed deployment interfering with races which some people still enjoy.
regarding the quality: are your quality expectations really off to such a degree that you found the previous junx stuff made in china or taiwan acceptable?

then i imagine you probably never had a shirt that lasted 10 years ++ of washing without falling apart or losing the print. i had and the junx shirts were of raw material and had a cheap imprint which i gave some months if they would have fitted me.

on that matter: is reddit right and the imprint on that op picture iss off the center and slightly rotated? where is it produced if it's higher quality? not opting in to get it until there are answers.
Last edited by vio on Jun 13, 2017, 10:09:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info