The Fall of Oriath Supporter Pack T-shirts

The picture of the Pantheon system is finalized on the T-shirt and in game and it is updated since the last (almost) uncut picture releases of it.
GGG, could someone mark the gods and the minor gods with a ring frame around them to make us accurately guessing about them?
Last edited by Hizsoo on Jun 13, 2017, 7:39:58 AM
Looks fucking hot man, getting me all moist and shit.

T-shirts looks nice too I guess.

My wife left me...
Nice la
IGN->KungFuCleave
I like that Jinx finally did away with the tags, or that GGG now orders Jinx tag-less shirts. Whatever happened, just glad this change is here!
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
Anelit wrote:
"
LMTR14 wrote:
could this disgusting company become any more despicable?! you take away shirts from temp league challenge winners, taking away the only reasonable value you get out of playing this game...

Except the value of having fun playing a game right? for free even. Crazy thought i know.

Hey be nice to LMTR, he's obviously not feeling well since it's been over a month since he's attacked/insulted/been a complete jackkass to GGG here in announcements.

We missed you LMTR, keep up the high class attitude.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
GGG, you need to have an option to buy just the t-shirt. Or at least to upgrade from previous support packs to new ones.

Because this makes the T-shirts more desirable: only offered through supporter packs and special events/rewards.

"
zaraki999 wrote:
T-shirt nice..but why the neck (collar,gorget) are not "V".... ??? look better... :)

No thank you. :-) Happy with the traditional neck.
"
LMTR14 wrote:
could this disgusting company become any more despicable?! you take away shirts from temp league challenge winners, taking away the only reasonable value you get out of playing this game (unless you are a streamer) and SELL THEM INSTEAD

and the horrendous part is: the sheep (that is what you are)! will gladly pay 30$ for the ugly thing. o tempora o mores

Translation: I'm jealous that I've been here since 2013 but can't spend money on a supporter pack, so instead I'll lash out to attack GGG and insult everyone who buys them. After all, I must love the game because I've been here and playing it for 4 years. Still, I must insult everyone who gives money to GGG even though they're paying for my free gameplay.
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Jun 13, 2017, 8:15:47 AM
GGG got me by the balls with this since I love collecting the shirts. One night I'll be drunk enough and just impulse buy the two-shirt pack...
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Jun 13, 2017, 8:47:40 AM
I just hope that this round of shirts fits better than most of the other supporter pack shirts...

For some reason, the Ascendancy shirt I got has a tiny neck, almost like they shrunk the top portion of the shirt. Feelsbadman
"
Maswasnos wrote:
I just hope that this round of shirts fits better than most of the other supporter pack shirts...

For some reason, the Ascendancy shirt I got has a tiny neck, almost like they shrunk the top portion of the shirt. Feelsbadman

Strange. I've got a wardrobe full and none of them have that problem. You might be the unlucky recipient of a factory error.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info