The Fall of Oriath Supporter Pack T-shirts

"
Will it be possible in the future to purchase the T-Shirts directly?
Because in the past I always bought the pack with the T-Shirt, and I've developed a habit of collecting these.
This time around, the design of the armours didn't quite catch me, but I want them shiiirts! :P

I would be happy to purchase the outlaw pack this time, because this armour is quite intriguing but I would be willing to pay for the two shirts separately.

This! Totally me!

I really dont like the armor sets and would pay for the T-shirts!
And GGG if you afraid of the exclusivity of the shirts, just remember, its like the exclusive in game MTXs. They are gone, if you didnt get it on time its too late, just like the old T-Shirts, they will remain exclusives for eternity!

But please consider the T-Shirt buying options!!!
It would be simple to make a supporter pack that just offers the 2 shirts, just drop the digital content, and change the supporter title to something that fits just buying the shirts. You could even offer another pack for just the book. Imagine the extra income. ;)

In a sense, GGG will still get the extra support money, and the supporters would get the shirts, or book. It's a win-win for both parties. I would, myself, buy more shirts as well even though I already bought the highest supporter pack.

Thank you for making such a great game GGG, and for caring.
As always thank you, for reading my thoughts, and for your time. Be well Exiles.
Woow! Really cool! \*-*/

..yea mystery box. I just got the 6. duplicated gloves from it. nevermind~
I would like to support GGG's work towards v3.00 of the game but I can not justify the 25% mark up due to currency conversion (Australia to USA Dollar). I don't want to literally waste 25% of the money spent, on nothing.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
well now i definitely have to upgrade my supporter pack to get another shirt (be my 4th). probably won't go for the pantheon one tho.

and is it just me, or do those shirt logos look off kilter. they're definitely crooked, even on the dude.
wish we could buy the t shirts seperately
"Purity Ain't Free. The labyrinth of ascendency gotta be litterd with the blood of the faithful. Chitus HUSSEIN perandus is not my emperor. He is blasphemous gommunist and probably karui as well :DD. PURITY and FAITH not malachai and thaumaturgy ok. praise God" - High templar voll, circa 1333
Shirts look great. I've always wanted one. Is there a size chart somewhere? I am a large dude(6'6 370) and usually buy extra tall shirts. Do you guys have a tall size option? Thanks
Needs XLT option.
Nice T-shirts. Looking forward to getting mine ;-)
Can't wait for these shirts to arrive :D could we maybe get some samples from the Art book aswell? Would be really neat <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info