The Fall of Oriath: Arakaali, Spinner of Shadows

Looks cool but - another arachnid? I think you've already more than fulfilled that "ARPG tradition" and that there's more "scary stuff" out there than spiders to base a boss on. ;-)

As a marine biologist, I would recommend taking a look at what's lurking in the really deep parts of the ocean - even if there won't be an underwater area in the game, I'm sure you could find inspiration for some previously unseen monster types... #nightmarefuel :-D
Oh dear! Another tiny arena for a boss battle full of unavoidable spammy attacks. This like neraly every boss fight in Act 4 and the ones for the future acts. At least this isn't red on red, just purple on black.
dat ass 0:41 Kappa
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Come on, guys! Give us some interezsting stuff (e.g Bandits in 3.0) instead of more Silk's spider fetish...
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
nice
"
Jerle wrote:
These bosses really have more and more console feel to it.

That is what I am a bit afraid of as well. I'll reserved judgement after I have played through the campaign once.

"
Alysma wrote:
As a marine biologist, I would recommend taking a look at what's lurking in the really deep parts of the ocean - even if there won't be an underwater area in the game, I'm sure you could find inspiration for some previously unseen monster types... #nightmarefuel :-D

I never knew.
[Arachnophobia intensifies]
3.14 - Removed Harvest from the game.
boring. next bosses are a green spider, then a yellow spider and then a blue spider. then next.....more skeletons...
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Last edited by Antigegner on Jun 7, 2017, 3:12:02 AM
Love the video trailer, thanks for doing these :)
IGN: Megawipe
"
GeeGuer wrote:
"
Azathoth wrote:
"
Hlifhildr wrote:
Did the fox pet just ATTACK? Pets can fight now?

That's Yeena helping you out.

how did u know that Yeens?

8 seconds into this teaser video sets up that fight:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGj1c6fwGck

=^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info