The Fall of Oriath: Arakaali, Spinner of Shadows

Spider, meh... At least it looks good.

Dat Silk ass tho.
There is a sure way to die.

Билды - это листья на дереве Path of Exile. C каждым патчем одни опадают, и каждую лигу вырастают другие.
Looks cool.
Spooder WutFace xD
The more I watched this video the more I realized:

Arakaali's "fangs" are the same shape as the laser things on the wall. I say things because I'm not sure what I want to call them. Guns? Launchers? Pods?

More than that, Arakaali's fangs, and the wall lasers are the same, visually, as one of Vaal Oversoul's launchers.

As of this moment I am uncertain if this is just simple recycling of assets that will later be changed (like how the Karui from Act 4 appearing in Act 6 will be recycled assets until the new artwork is added), or if this is done very purposefully and has a deeper meaning.

After all, Arakaali, Spinner of Shadows, and Vaal Oversoul, Shadow of the Vaal. Interesting to think about, no?
Bring back race seasons.
Another boss that will be harder for melee.
Boss act 7 confirmed. Battle together with Yeena-furry NPC confirmed.
Another boss promoting high dps, the lasers will be covering more ground as fight progress making it nearly impossible to dodge :/. The faster the kill, the easier the fight.
"
Hlifhildr wrote:
Did the fox pet just ATTACK? Pets can fight now?

That was Yeena.
Looks good, but seems like a really annoying fight.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
LOL at people saying "this boss was made with console in mind"

I see you're still very traumatized with the console port, huh? You guys should seek help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info