[LOOTFILTER] FilterBlade - editor, with lootgeneration & more - optimized for NeverSink's filter

Disabling leveling (65- stuff) still shows rares level 1-65. Is the only way to hide them to go through the loot tiers in loot simulator and hide each item size for each loot tier?
"
Aiadan wrote:
Disabling leveling (65- stuff) still shows rares level 1-65. Is the only way to hide them to go through the loot tiers in loot simulator and hide each item size for each loot tier?

If you want to hide all rares while leveling, try adding a personalized rule to hide by class and set the rarity to = Rare. Just select all classes if this is what you want. You'll probably also have to increase the strictness of that rule.
- Tobnac, FilterBlade developer
Last edited by Tobnac on Dec 18, 2017, 1:36:26 PM
"
Tobnac wrote:
"
Aiadan wrote:

If you want to hide all rares while leveling, try adding a personalized rule to hide by class and set the rarity to = Rare. Just select all classes if this is what you want. You'll probably also have to increase the strictness of that rule.

That does it, thanks.
How would I highlight with custom style jewels of a certain type, regardless of their rarity? Couldnt find the section that fit that.

Thanks.

-- edit: actually nevermind. Jewels dont drop white so I'll need to scour anyway, so there's no point.
Track your map runs: http://pathofmaps.com (retired)

Retired item indexer: https://github.com/niuage/poexplorer
Last edited by niuage on Dec 18, 2017, 8:44:22 PM
Thanks for this awesome tool.
I have a problem with the semi strict purple filter, it sometimes makes this sharp high sound (used for exalts and stuff without a filter i think its the high map drop sound). Im 100% certain that nothing dropped (had this happen in missions too, pressed alt, there was nothing that should have showed or that i overlooked).
I customized the filter a little, might i have messed up something?
Last edited by Lexodus on Dec 19, 2017, 4:27:34 PM
Theories:

1) You've failed at customizing
2) You think the new "volatile dead" sound (enemy volatile dead - nemesis mode, not the new spell) is a dropsound - it is quite confusing I have to admit.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Hey filterblade crew. I like my wisdom scrolls to have "wisdomscroll-brown" text and boarder, and portal scrolls to have "portalscroll-blue" text and boarder. I also like to have my wetstones bright white text, and highlight lower currency a bit more in general, you know, SSF and all that.

This is my problem: Even when saving my filter and re-loading it later to edit, often i find that my currency settings are reversed. This has happened quite a few times last league, and once this league. Other settings seems to be the same as i left them. It takes me a good while to either find my scroll colors or to copy-paste them every time I need to change my filter for whatever reason. Please fix!!
"
NeverSink wrote:
Theories:

2) You think the new "volatile dead" sound (enemy volatile dead - nemesis mode, not the new spell) is a dropsound - it is quite confusing I have to admit.

I dont think I failed at customizing twice in a row ;) And I didn't make changes to the sounds.
But it might be number 2, ill change the high tier map drop sound.

Thx for info, it's a really anoying issue as ed build!
Last edited by Lexodus on Dec 20, 2017, 7:12:09 PM
"
Riborg wrote:
Hey filterblade crew. I like my wisdom scrolls to have "wisdomscroll-brown" text and boarder, and portal scrolls to have "portalscroll-blue" text and boarder. I also like to have my wetstones bright white text, and highlight lower currency a bit more in general, you know, SSF and all that.

This is my problem: Even when saving my filter and re-loading it later to edit, often i find that my currency settings are reversed. This has happened quite a few times last league, and once this league. Other settings seems to be the same as i left them. It takes me a good while to either find my scroll colors or to copy-paste them every time I need to change my filter for whatever reason. Please fix!!

1. Sorry to hear about this...
2. Thanks for letting us know.
3. Are you using the FilterBlade save/load system? Or are you just uploading your customized filter again? Because that latter is NOT a recommended option and can definitely cause those kind of bugs.
4. Is there any way to re-create this bug? Can you give me example step-by-step instructions to cause this bug?
5. When it happened, did it take you onto the Save/Load screen and maybe had some info text below the save-state UI? Because sometimes, we have to invalidate some of the changes you made because they interfere with the filter update.

We try to keep them as little as possible, but e.g. for this league: We had one small mistake, causing us to invalidate: 1. some, 2. all currency, twice. This happened roughly 3 days ago but apart from that, there shouldn't have been any currency invalidations since...late Harbinger league or so?

Tho this will not happen regularly and we do try to keep it to the absolutely required minimum. Sometimes, its just necessary in order to merge your changes with the update of the filter.
- Tobnac, FilterBlade developer
"
Lexodus wrote:
"
NeverSink wrote:
Theories:

I dont think I failed at customizing twice in a row ;) And I didn't make changes to the sounds.
But it might be number 2, ill change the high tier map drop sound.

Thx for info!

Problem solved I guess. Thx. Too many of the GGG sounds just sound similar, I want something like a fanfare when an exalt drops ;) I know you guys can't add new sounds, but the ones offered by GGG are fucking terrible, 50% of them sound the same to me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info