[LOOTFILTER] FilterBlade - editor, with lootgeneration & more - optimized for NeverSink's filter

"
Tobnac wrote:
"
LaplaceNoMa wrote:
For some reason, even with all rare items turned off everywhere, as well as jewels too, the rare jewels still end up being shown. Could it be because the rare jewels section comments the 'show rare jewels' section instead of replacing 'show' with 'hide'?

That is indeed a mistake from our side, sorry about that. We'll have that fixed with the next update!

Great, thanks!

Another small thing I've found just now: https://i.imgur.com/IQWozDy.jpg

I have all flask sections set to turned off, high-level, levelling, absolutely everything; yet in this particular case this flask decided to show up. Seems like the 'other' section of flasks, maybe? The ones that would've not been highlighted for a lvl19 zone.
"
JKlupper wrote:
Hey it's me again so I taught you might want to see this.i was pretty hapy with my changes everything worked fine and then I get this things showing in game but they do not show in the item generator on the filterblade website. My version is based on your "regular" filter.
Example 1: I have no scepters and no fiend dagger selected and they did not show until now https://ibb.co/i3kaHm , they are Ilvl 82 and blue I m sure your regular version of the filter does not show them?
Example 2: I only have Ilvl 84 lion pelt , sinner tricorne and royal burgonet this is a blue ilvl 82 great crown...It did not show until this map https://ibb.co/jwPcxm

Before all this things starting to show out of the blue I also noticed that the text on low tier div cards and currency looks thinner and more cramped up.https://ibb.co/hnh83R

I did not change a thing I was happy and again this things do not show in the generator...The map has the mod "items drop identified in identified maps" from a sextant and 3 others sextants not relating to items.

All theese things and more only show blue that is the weird part they do not show rare...

I am going nuts XD.I tried your regular filter your semi strict your strict I just can t get rid of these items showing ...I restarted the game I restarted my pc .Did I press something what am I missing?
Only if I set to default filter from ui menu they dissapear.

Also If I use a regal on any of them they disapear....

Update:Tried a tier 15 abyss(that one was a tier 15 shaped courtyard) , without any sextants and it worked fine.So I guess the problem was from the sextant mod "items drop identified"??

Edit 8765 :I had 4 sextants running on the shaped courtyard.I decided to replace the "items drop identified" and Leave the others sextant mods that were already.Everything went back to normal so I am almost 100% sure that was indeed the problem. Also I picked up some of those "problem" items and took them to the reliquary in act 10 and droped them and they also show there.

It's because they are identified.
Identified magic items are ONLY dropped by "Warbands"...except until that Sextant came into the game.
They can have some special mods that don't normally roll, so they get some highlight. You can see them at the bottom of the Overview screen and edit them in the Customizer under Special Bases and Rules.

Edit: oh and btw: It doesn't matter in which zone you drop an item. Once it dropped it always has the same appearance. Because its dropLevel, itemLevel, etc. don't change and a loot filter can't use the current zone level or stuff like that
- Tobnac, FilterBlade developer
Last edited by Tobnac on Nov 22, 2017, 7:15:58 AM
"
Tobnac wrote:
"
JKlupper wrote:
Hey it's me again so I taught you might want to see this.i was pretty hapy with my changes everything worked fine and then I get this things showing in game but they do not show in the item generator on the filterblade website. My version is based on your "regular" filter.
Example 1: I have no scepters and no fiend dagger selected and they did not show until now https://ibb.co/i3kaHm , they are Ilvl 82 and blue I m sure your regular version of the filter does not show them?
Example 2: I only have Ilvl 84 lion pelt , sinner tricorne and royal burgonet this is a blue ilvl 82 great crown...It did not show until this map https://ibb.co/jwPcxm

Before all this things starting to show out of the blue I also noticed that the text on low tier div cards and currency looks thinner and more cramped up.https://ibb.co/hnh83R

I did not change a thing I was happy and again this things do not show in the generator...The map has the mod "items drop identified in identified maps" from a sextant and 3 others sextants not relating to items.

All theese things and more only show blue that is the weird part they do not show rare...

I am going nuts XD.I tried your regular filter your semi strict your strict I just can t get rid of these items showing ...I restarted the game I restarted my pc .Did I press something what am I missing?
Only if I set to default filter from ui menu they dissapear.

Also If I use a regal on any of them they disapear....

Update:Tried a tier 15 abyss(that one was a tier 15 shaped courtyard) , without any sextants and it worked fine.So I guess the problem was from the sextant mod "items drop identified"??

Edit 8765 :I had 4 sextants running on the shaped courtyard.I decided to replace the "items drop identified" and Leave the others sextant mods that were already.Everything went back to normal so I am almost 100% sure that was indeed the problem. Also I picked up some of those "problem" items and took them to the reliquary in act 10 and droped them and they also show there.

It's because they are identified.
Identified magic items are ONLY dropped by "Warbands"...except until that Sextant came into the game.
They can have some special mods that don't normally roll, so they get some highlight. You can see them at the bottom of the Overview screen and edit them in the Customizer under Special Bases and Rules.

Edit: oh and btw: It doesn't matter in which zone you drop an item. Once it dropped it always has the same appearance. Because its dropLevel, itemLevel, etc. don't change and a loot filter can't use the current zone level or stuff like that

Thanks alot , very helpful as always!
Another small bug: 'The Dragon' div card is missing from the loot simulator and the auto-complete list for div cards.

//edit: another one: Polymath seems to be listed in both T1 and T2 div cards.

//edit2: ...just as Wretched is listed in both T2 and T3.
Last edited by LaplaceNoMa on Nov 23, 2017, 4:39:06 AM
"
LaplaceNoMa wrote:
Another small bug: 'The Dragon' div card is missing from the loot simulator and the auto-complete list for div cards.

//edit: another one: Polymath seems to be listed in both T1 and T2 div cards.

//edit2: ...just as Wretched is listed in both T2 and T3.

The Dragon (and also The Devastator) Divination Card has been added and uploaded. Thanks for letting us know!

About the duplicates: That's an tiny mistake in the filter but apart from being a little unnecessary and redundant it's not exactly an error, so it's a low priority for now but I'll let NeverSink know.
- Tobnac, FilterBlade developer
Can I copy appearance into my clipboard on Filterblade?

Wait, I still can't freely edit lines in loot filter like in notepad?
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Nov 24, 2017, 5:14:10 PM
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

We might consider adding a feature to copy the ruleset code somehow.

You likely won't ever be able to edit code directly on the site. That'd require a lot of development time and it's a feature next to no-one is interested in, while it'd make debugging a living nightmare.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Nov 25, 2017, 3:26:37 AM
"
NeverSink wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

You won't be able to freely edit code. The purpose of the site is exactly to NOT do that.

FeelsBadMan, many of your visual style decisions are amazing.

You don't want people to edit the Hell out of your filter or use your site for their own filters really badly, right? ;p

Filterblade got so many features, options and tweaks now, feels like such a waste to not make it a little bit less restricted towards other loot filters. That would be simply best place to edit Loot Filters. I don't know any better tools for this purposes right now.
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Nov 25, 2017, 3:28:31 AM
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
"
NeverSink wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

You won't be able to freely edit code. The purpose of the site is exactly to NOT do that.

FeelsBadMan, many of your visual style decisions are amazing.

You don't want people to edit the Hell out of your filter or use your site for their own filters really badly, right? ;p

Filterblade got so many features, options and tweaks now, feels like such a waste to not make it the best source for Loot filter makers or people who want to edit their loot filters out there.

On the contrary - that's what Advanced->StructureScreen is all about.

It converts all code into a nice UI and can be used with absolutely any filter. People can "edit the hell out of my filter" there already, even break the filter (most advanced screen tools can break the filter, customizer tools are supposed to be safe)

The problem with free editing is the customizer. In our current format, we have hundreds of customizer rules.

If the user edits something there, then changes something in the "free" code, then goes back to the customizer, things may gradually become unstable, due to queries not hitting the right targets. We do have a concept to avoid that, but that'd require a lot of overhauls - and is very low priority.

If I wouldn't want people to change my filter, I wouldn't have designed filterblade in the first place.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Dec 1, 2017, 5:45:52 AM
NeverSink,
By "Editing Hell out of your Loot filter" I mean for example, deleting entire clusters. Like, I don't need lines about flasks / levelling in my end-game filter and they take so much lines!

Eh, so it would be heavy on technical part of filterblade. I see.

Can I change PlayAlertSound to another sound for entire filter or change certain colors alltogether with filterblade ?
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Nov 25, 2017, 3:46:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info