[LOOTFILTER] FilterBlade - editor, with lootgeneration & more - optimized for NeverSink's filter

also is there a way to properly import changes from the live filterblade to beta filterblade?
"
AridZephyr wrote:
also is there a way to properly import changes from the live filterblade to beta filterblade?

You can do that by downloading the "save file" for your save state on the live version and upload that file onto the beta version. Just hover over "More" over your save state.
- Tobnac, FilterBlade developer
Hey dev team, just a quick question about the latest version : if I add a "trash" tier for unique items and set it to "Hide", will they still show up when they fill the conditions for another part of the filter ? E.g. Bramblejack is generally worthless, but not if it drops as 6S. Same for a chromatic Aurumvorax, etc.
6L and 5L cases will.

6S and RGB cases will not. However, those cases are so rare, you can neglect them. I might add a 6S ruling for uniques, it's not a bad idea.

Also: by careful when hiding trash uniques, don't forget about multibase uniques and economy shifts (mathil) and uniques that can have a wide range of mods.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Nov 13, 2017, 6:06:23 AM
Yes I'm careful about it, only adding bases that have only one possible unique that is basically always worthless even early league and/or in races. Shackles of the Wretched is probably the best example : there's no other unique Chain Gloves, and this item is actually worth more at the vendor than the 1 alt you typically see it priced on trade sites.
Too bad about 6S but you're right, they're pretty rare. I was mostly concerned about 6L, since any armor becomes at least useable if it's 6L'd and I didn't want to possibly miss one of those, as unlikely as they are to drop (I think I've seen literally one non-corrupted 6L since I started playing, and it was a white item).
Thanks for the confirmation.
Hey, sorry to post again here but I think I don't understand something about the new Tier 2 for Accessories. I wanted to hide them so I clicked "disable" because there's no "hide" button for that tier, but they're still shown in-game, and they're also shown in Filterblade's loot simulator (bases like chain belt or coral amulet). I've checked other rules and can't find which one is showing them. In the simulator, if I click on the chain belt to hide it, then it also starts hiding leather belts and other good bases, as if there was still only one tier for thosei items.
What am I missing ? Or is it all intended and I should use the "hide by basetype" option instead to hide these items ?
"
Wendek wrote:
Hey, sorry to post again here but I think I don't understand something about the new Tier 2 for Accessories. I wanted to hide them so I clicked "disable" because there's no "hide" button for that tier, but they're still shown in-game, and they're also shown in Filterblade's loot simulator (bases like chain belt or coral amulet). I've checked other rules and can't find which one is showing them. In the simulator, if I click on the chain belt to hide it, then it also starts hiding leather belts and other good bases, as if there was still only one tier for thosei items.
What am I missing ? Or is it all intended and I should use the "hide by basetype" option instead to hide these items ?

Oh, yeah, that's a little mistake form our side, you should be able to set that to Hide, not Disable. Thanks for letting us know, we'll have that fixed with the next update!

Edit: If you want there is a fix on http://beta.filterblade.xyz/index2.html.
- Tobnac, FilterBlade developer
Last edited by Tobnac on Nov 16, 2017, 9:19:29 AM
The new filterblade is more complicated then the last version.In the last version it was a breeze to keep my lv83 84 bases and customize so that certain items would drop white others blue , rare...It was also easy to customize the rare drops regardless of ilvl.Now I ve been trying for the better part of the night and I can't make certain 1 handed rare axes to show regardles of level.I ve checked my changes again and some 1 handed rare axes show while others that are on the same list of rules do not...Overall it seems there are alot more options that are not so easy to grasp.
"
JKlupper wrote:
The new filterblade is more complicated then the last version.In the last version it was a breeze to keep my lv83 84 bases and customize so that certain items would drop white others blue , rare...It was also easy to customize the rare drops regardless of ilvl.Now I ve been trying for the better part of the night and I can't make certain 1 handed rare axes to show regardles of level.I ve checked my changes again and some 1 handed rare axes show while others that are on the same list of rules do not...Overall it seems there are alot more options that are not so easy to grasp.

Thank you for your feedback. The last update was done somewhat in haste (to get it in time with the new filter, together with the turmoil start).

The result is that (especially) the leveling section became quite complicated and not too intuitive. We'll invest some time over the following weeks to improve upon it's current state and try to make it more intuitive.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Nov 17, 2017, 4:27:10 AM
"
NeverSink wrote:
"
JKlupper wrote:

Thank you for your feedback. The last update was done somewhat in haste (to get it in time with the new filter, together with the turmoil start).

The result is that (especially) the leveling section became quite complicated and not too intuitive. We'll invest some time over the following weeks to improve upon it's current state and try to make it more intuitive.

the lvl 83-84 bases under crafting rules doesn t work.It only shows Ilvl 84 items

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info