[LOOTFILTER] FilterBlade - editor, with lootgeneration & more - optimized for NeverSink's filter

Semi-strick lootfiler.

That means I was getting rare amy drops but rarely.. and all rings. Not sure how would uber-strick show some amulets and some wouldnt.

"1) You used uber-strict/uber-plus strict and got T2 or T1 rare rings and amulets hidden."
How did I made rare rings hide if I have video proof it being shown. Annoying bug for casual player who somehow depends on chaos recipe.

Ill pm you video.

"2) You customized/edited it and failed at it."
Customised only sounds. And disabled chisel items. Pretty much all.

"3) You have "Always Highlight" disabled."
How does ^ makes some amulets show and some dont? How does that makes certain amulets hide?
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
I saw the video - I have no explanation. Everything works ingame for me.

Try with an unedited version of my lootfilter. I'm 99% sure, that it's related to some edits.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Dec 31, 2017, 7:45:04 AM
Thanks for you work!

I'm having trouble with map drop sounds.

What I'd like to do is have Tier 1-5 maps make no sound when dropped at all (for end game), or at least be able to lower the volume of the default drop sound.

The new maps introduced in 3.1 make a much louder 'important' drop sound, even lower tiers, that I can't figure out how to override.

Is there any work around that I'm missing?

Thanks!
Long time happy user of your filter, but i met some issues with filtering shaped and elder rare items.

I want to hide unwanted shaper/elder bases (such as helm and bodyarmor at a low iLvl), and tried using filterblade to do that. However the hide buttons for the categories "Shaped and Elder - remaining (ilvl 80+)" and "Shaped and Elder - remaining (low level)" does nothing. Changing color and sound works fine, copy pasting the items i tested shows the categories are hidden via the filterblade options, but the items are shown ingame.

Seems like a minor bug in the filter :>

Thanks for your excellent work for the community!
"
Kerrick72 wrote:
Thanks for you work!

I'm having trouble with map drop sounds.

What I'd like to do is have Tier 1-5 maps make no sound when dropped at all (for end game), or at least be able to lower the volume of the default drop sound.

The new maps introduced in 3.1 make a much louder 'important' drop sound, even lower tiers, that I can't figure out how to override.

Is there any work around that I'm missing?

Thanks!

You can find all of the map appearances (and sounds) in: Customize -> Endgame -> Maps etc. -> Edit appearance.

Every tier of map basically has 3 different appearances. Let's take tier 6 maps for example:
- Normal / On level (when it drops in e.g. a tier 6 map)
- Outleveled (when it drops in e.g. a tier 16 map)
- Shaped (a shaped tier 1 map -> tier 6)

You can find and edit all of them in the section I mentioned above.
- Tobnac, FilterBlade developer
"
cyttie wrote:
Long time happy user of your filter, but i met some issues with filtering shaped and elder rare items.

I want to hide unwanted shaper/elder bases (such as helm and bodyarmor at a low iLvl), and tried using filterblade to do that. However the hide buttons for the categories "Shaped and Elder - remaining (ilvl 80+)" and "Shaped and Elder - remaining (low level)" does nothing. Changing color and sound works fine, copy pasting the items i tested shows the categories are hidden via the filterblade options, but the items are shown ingame.

Seems like a minor bug in the filter :>

Thanks for your excellent work for the community!

I know.
BUT this is not exactly a FilterBlade bug.
The generated filter looks 100% as intended, but it seems like it is impossible to hide shaped/eldered items ingame. I've tried around with it myself and the game doesn't care if you write "Show" or "Hide" into the filter code. It shows it anyway.

We don't know if this is a PoE bug or an intended feature but I've contacted GGG about it. For now there is nothing we can do about it. We'll update FilterBlade with info and adjusted options once we know what exactly the situation is.
i dont know why but all my filters disappeared from filterblade.
how i make option file so i can upload my filter there and edit it?
Hi!

Ty for this great tool and filters in the past.

I cant find how to show skillgems with level (without quality) in a very strict filter, I lost a level 20 while switch for bossfight too fast and I dont wanna do it again.
"
DrNoControl wrote:
Hi!

Ty for this great tool and filters in the past.

I cant find how to show skillgems with level (without quality) in a very strict filter, I lost a level 20 while switch for bossfight too fast and I dont wanna do it again.

Filtering by gem level isn't possible with GGGs filter api. Either you see all of them or none. You can only filter those by quality.
"
KawaiiLoli wrote:
i dont know why but all my filters disappeared from filterblade.
how i make option file so i can upload my filter there and edit it?

happens if you delete cookies. You can make a save file to store locally, it's under the save/load tab (the "more" option.)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info