[3.0] WanderFinder Under 1ex Guardians/Shaper no problem.

"
fac31 wrote:
what do u guys think about the changes coming for Pathfinder? will we be running raider now for the Frenzys move speed etc ?

Which coming changes for PF? They didnt change the class on beta.
"
fac31 wrote:
what do u guys think about the changes coming for Pathfinder? will we be running raider now for the Frenzys move speed etc ?

Um, what changes to Pathfinder? I haven't seen any Beta notes that effect Pathfinder...
http://poeskilltree.com/compare/?3.0.0

here is all changes we know of so far i think. so atm im considering trying this build as league starter but i cant decide if i want to go for raider or pathfinder. my goal with the build is to speed farm maps.
Last edited by fac31 on Jun 15, 2017, 6:56:30 PM
I updated the leveling part, now it's much easier to level up for unexperienced players.
"
fac31 wrote:
http://poeskilltree.com/compare/?3.0.0

here is all changes we know of so far i think. so atm im considering trying this build as league starter but i cant decide if i want to go for raider or pathfinder. my goal with the build is to speed farm maps.

I thought i had few tricks that i could use to put raider above pathfinder, i finished my theory crafting and found it's not possible, unless someone figures out something i couldn't, those are my findings:

If you invest the extra points you need to invest in frenzy charges and put them in the mov speed passives, pathfinder has the same mov speed as raider for the 1ex version, when you buy rotgut you'll have 20% more mov speed than raider and the more you upgrade the build and get dying sun, you'll also get 10% less dmg as raider.

Last edited by AceofSpadesqt on Jun 15, 2017, 7:33:24 PM
Im new to Pathfinder, in which order do you take the ascendencies ?
"
Arrensen wrote:

Im also interested in this question!
"
Arrensen wrote:

I'd assume Nature's Boon > Master Alchemist > Veteran Bowyer > Nature's Adrenaline

At least that's what im doing
"
Arrensen wrote:

Doesn't rly matter, get the 10% pen last
Still don't care to comment on your " 1 chaos" gloves. No one will ever get their hands on similar gloves for 1 exalt let alone 1 chaos. Your video really rubs me wrong. Those gloves are GG for this and would flip for a lot of currency if you think they are " 1 chaos". Note the gloves in video are different than those linked here.
Even a base crafting attempt will cost you 20x what you claim.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Jun 16, 2017, 7:57:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info