[3.0] WanderFinder Under 1ex Guardians/Shaper no problem.

"
would flip for a lot of currency if you think they are " 1 chaos".

I think the point is, you don't need Triple T1 resists/life/ES300+ or anything, you just need the Hysteria mod. nothing else.

so yeah, they're like 5-10C gloves because people will be actively trying to get T1 gloves, and selling the garbage rolls, or selling their old, used pairs for much less, since they probably upgraded to something with life and resists or AS/added ele dmg.

Just need gripped gloves and a hysteria essence, doesn't even need to be i84
"

Essence goes for 20+ chaos, sooooo ya.

I'm just saying watch the "gloves= 1 chaos" claims.
yeah 1C probably not :P

But maybe some shitty sorcerer gloves with hysteria, might pop up with garbage rolls for 1C..

ah well, we'll see when 3.0 actually hits, how expensive will hysteria be in reality
"
"

I clearly say in the video that the essence is 20c, i said the wand is 1c not the gloves... inb4 you blame my microphone/english, everyone else got it just fine.
Last edited by AceofSpadesqt on Jun 16, 2017, 8:58:30 PM
"
AceofSpadesqt wrote:
"
"

I clearly say in the video that the essence is 20c, i said the wand is 1c not the gloves... inb4 you blame my microphone/english, everyone else got it just fine.

Either way, the gloves in the video alone are worth more than your whole 1 exalt character budget. It's grossly exaggerated how cheap it is.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Jun 17, 2017, 1:29:32 PM
Any changes to the build with all the beta stuff?
"
Xemos27 wrote:
Any changes to the build with all the beta stuff?

No it was made with 3.0 in mind
"

Either way, the gloves in the video alone are worth more than your whole 1 exalt character budget. It's grossly exaggerated how cheap it is.

Gloves with the essence craft are 4c now on poe.trade. you don't need any stats on them besides a slot open to craft life or a res, anything else on the gloves will not change anything on the build. If you want to roll your own gloves, do it, maybe u get 1 or 2 res, but it will not change the cost of your build.
"

Bandits:

LIfe, atk speed, power charge

does 3.0 bandit still same as 2.6 in the 1st place?
act 2 only deal one time only right? since it goes to act 10 in 3.0 ..
Last edited by caffarella on Jun 17, 2017, 10:41:51 PM
"
AceofSpadesqt wrote:
"

Gloves with the essence craft are 4c now on poe.trade. you don't need any stats on them besides a slot open to craft life or a res, anything else on the gloves will not change anything on the build. If you want to roll your own gloves, do it, maybe u get 1 or 2 res, but it will not change the cost of your build.

haha. ok. Ya. That's one way to look at it. But don't tell me essence crafted gloves with 2x t2 or t1 resists, and life are 1 chaos.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info