Get the Purple Portal, Purple Weapon Effect and Purple Footprints Free with Twitch Prime!

Dont have a credit card and not getting one. So i cant get an amazon account then to get the mtx's?
"
Sarno wrote:
"
gr8lonewolf wrote:
"Oh no! We can’t enable Twitch Prime on your account.
There was an error. Please try again in a moment."

Log into your Amazon account and check your address is accurate. Then go to your credit card and choose to "upgrade" your account to use it as a default payment. Amazon will most likely ask you to re-enter the credit card number at this stage to verify ownership.

After that, it should work. If it doesn't, the best thing to do would be to reach out to their support team and ask if they can link the accounts manually for you.

Best of luck!

Doesnt help me but thx for help anyway.
You can only activate Twitch Prime with a paid Amazon Prime membership and as of right now you are still on the Prime free trial.
Best trial ever.
"
Infernium wrote:
You can only activate Twitch Prime with a paid Amazon Prime membership and as of right now you are still on the Prime free trial.
Best trial ever.

I used trial of Amazon video Prime and it finally worked!
To people getting the "Oh no! We can’t enable Twitch Prime on your account.
There was an error. Please try again in a moment." message; you can try this - It worked for me.

"1) Link your Path of Exile account to Twitch
(You will need to RE-LINK your account even if you have linked in the past)

2) Enjoy your loot the next time you play"

Lee.
Last edited by Leeown on Jun 9, 2017, 10:33:19 PM
Ugghh... doesnt seem to work in NZ ?
Spent over an hour on this. Followed all the instructions, linked accounts, added valid CC: number, etc.. etc...
Still fails.

Fuck this just for some purple shit.
yay
Last edited by OpenHell on Jun 12, 2017, 2:04:14 PM
yea so much for the free
must linked a card for "free"
really twitch? :^(
great, cant take the free trial month because its connected to Amazon Prime, and i used their free month earlier this year ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info