Get the Purple Portal, Purple Weapon Effect and Purple Footprints Free with Twitch Prime!

"
svalewayland wrote:
I claimed the effects but they won't show in game. Help?
Had no issues making neither the twitch or amazon account -or linking twitch with poe. Claimed effects successfully, they just won't show up on my tab.

I have the same problem.
Anyone can help us, pls?

PH, got it in one try. using Visa is fine.
So first of all you must write that Twitch prime is region locked, 2nd should had written that you need amazon,twitch and poe accounts together, 3rd I could not activate trial but it activated amazon prime and got to pay 10$ for it , really i would had wasted 10$ in game if you made it for that price ........
Create the trial in www.primevideo.com and link the accounts, still need a credit card
Need a credit card ... :(
Watson
"
nighthawk1977 wrote:
"
svalewayland wrote:
I claimed the effects but they won't show in game. Help?
Had no issues making neither the twitch or amazon account -or linking twitch with poe. Claimed effects successfully, they just won't show up on my tab.

I have the same problem.
Anyone can help us, pls?

Same issue here too. I am in the US. I already had Amazom Prime and I have a twitch account. I linked Steam and everything, then claimed my prize, but no new microtransactions have shown up. Even after logging out of everything and back in. Help please.
Twitch prime is GLOBAL now! There are only very, very few countries excluded. I live in EU (with no Amazon) and was able to get it (and PoE items) just fine.
help fellow Malaysian.

am getting the "There was an error validating your payment method. Please update or add a new payment method and try again." message.
"Oh no! We can’t enable Twitch Prime on your account.
There was an error. Please try again in a moment."

Yeah, bloody sucks.
"
gr8lonewolf wrote:
"Oh no! We can’t enable Twitch Prime on your account.
There was an error. Please try again in a moment."

Log into your Amazon account and check your address is accurate. Then go to your credit card and choose to "upgrade" your account to use it as a default payment. Amazon will most likely ask you to re-enter the credit card number at this stage to verify ownership.

After that, it should work. If it doesn't, the best thing to do would be to reach out to their support team and ask if they can link the accounts manually for you.

Best of luck!
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info