Get the Purple Portal, Purple Weapon Effect and Purple Footprints Free with Twitch Prime!

Looks like nobody read my message. Well,so we can see,who are lazy blind monk and who rly wants purple mtx and who will claim them)
"
guys u can all recieve this,watch youtube fresh guides about deutch amazon, it will require just ur mobile number for code. and VPN ofc
You should just search on youtube fresh (1 month) videos like "how to get twitch prime without credit card""
Why not for Brazil? =/
I signed up for twitch prime but didn't get any loot

I tried delinking and relinking my account, clicking on the crown, etc but nothing shows up in the microtransaction tab in game!

Does somebody have a solution for this?
"
blackdata wrote:

I tried delinking and relinking my account, clicking on the crown, etc but nothing shows up in the microtransaction tab in game!

Same here
same as above ^^

probably not the best time to link stuff when issues with servers eh, lol

edit: got them with delay or someone gave them manually, either way problem solved :)
Last edited by Maurizio84 on Jun 6, 2017, 1:16:19 AM
"
"
blackdata wrote:

Same here

Same
Also having the above issue
I'm still getting the "Oh no! We can't enable twitch prime on your account" message despite twitch prime went global.

Any tip?
Linked an already prime account to poe and I don't have any items. My account on poe's website says it's linked and that the bundle was a success, but unlinking and relinkin does nothing and there's nothing in the mtx tab. Help?

EDIT: Not sure if any support helped or not, no response quoting me, but they magically showed up in my mtx tab after playing for a couple hours. Weird. :P
Last edited by Wornwar on Jun 6, 2017, 12:57:05 AM
Keeps saying "Failed to check for new Twitch account items. Please check back later!"

Edit; Got it by relinking my account to twitch again.
Last edited by eaXor on Jun 6, 2017, 12:10:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info