Get the Purple Portal, Purple Weapon Effect and Purple Footprints Free with Twitch Prime!

lol so i setup all that credit card info and all,seems amazon prime trial is working everything fine,so checked my balance and seems 1$ is gone lol not so free,and yet a wasn't able to connect to twitch prime,same error over and over again :D what a joke
"Sorry! Twitch Prime isn’t available in your country."
Thnx)
So, rly need to insert card nº to get this?
What! i must buy Prime for a month and then i get free 7 days PRIME? It is no free microstransaction and not 30 day free PRIME, only 7 day after you pay first month. NO WAY!
I would love to get this too bad i cant get Twitch Prime :( no even the support could get it to work :(
Наше комьюнити обосралось перевести что-ли? Ни намёка не видел, узнал вообще случайно!
For people that don't know about Twitch Prime, this is directly from Amazon help:

"
Customers who access Amazon Prime by being an invitee, as an added member of an Amazon Household, or through a Prime Video-only membership are not eligible for Twitch Prime. Prime Student members who are currently getting their benefits at no cost will only receive a single 30-day free channel subscription with their membership.
Twitch Prime is available in the following locations:

Canada
France
Germany
Italy
Spain
United Kingdom
United States

So even if you enabled Amazon Prime (like me), this doesn't mean you can enable Twitch Prime.
I hope I saved some people's time, since I already waste so much of mine...
I don't know whats up but I was able to activate it for free.

Both my amazon and twitch account were created in russia, I am currently in Argentina and was able to activate a 7 free day free amazon prime which then gave me twitch prime automatically. I used an icelandic VPN
"
Oh no! We can’t enable Twitch Prime on your account.
There was an error. Please try again in a moment.

It doesn't work at all, been trying for 30 minutes now, so annoying....
Guess I'm just an old fart. I grew up in the generation who' parents thought *playing* video games was a total waste of time.

The concept of watching people play video games is as boring as watching people play golf.

I'm sure the next thing will channels that let you stream yourself watching other people stream their videos.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info