Get the Purple Portal, Purple Weapon Effect and Purple Footprints Free with Twitch Prime!

hmm, i have claimed the loot in twitch.tv, but haven't seen the mtx yet.

Does it take some time?
Never mind, just got them.
So sweeeet purple!
No dice for Australia; Disappointed.

That subscription though. It's going to be fun dealing with the reddit threads in 30 days from all the people that forgot to cancel.
Yum Gibbs!
No prime in my country. FeelsBadMan....
Sorry! Twitch Prime isn’t available in your country.

Is this something about the social class system ?!
"
anomeric wrote:
How to get the mtx in ALL COUNTRIES

1. Have a Valid card with at least 1$ on it.
2. When you make you amazon account, link your card and at adress put an adress from america ( Search with google, full adress + phone number )
2b. If you already have an account, just remove the card and add it again with an american adress.
3. Get the damn mtx

I'm from Romania and just got the MTX, Thanks GGG for the gift :)

This is pure gold, ughh I mean purple, thanks alot man, after 2 hours of trying vps and making like 10 accounts i finnaly got them. This was so simple, i feel like a monkey ...
"
LowBudget780 wrote:

You can cancel Prime up to 30 days of subscription regardless of if you had a trial previously or not. Just make sure not to order anything. I just did it an hour ago, there's a button on the cancellation screen that says cancel now with refund.

Just because you can't be bothered to read and follow directions doesn't make this promo misleading.

I'm talking about the 30-day free trial being misleading for previous subscribers, not the MTX promo. I think you're the one who can't be bothered to read.

Seriously all you rude low vibration people are the reason why people are quitting this game!
Is the new skill called uppercut?
I already have amazon prime , but when I log into twitch and click on "new loot with the crown", it keeps wanting me to sign up for amazon prime, when I click on it, so it seems to not be recognizing that I'm an amazon prime member already......If you are already an amazon prime member and signed up with Twitch, how do you then claim the loot?

EDIT: NEVERMIND, i GOT IT...... :)
Last edited by Mentoya on May 23, 2017, 9:10:37 PM
"
LowBudget780 wrote:

It's not misleading though. It's plainly stated in the TOS when you sign up for Prime.

Membership Cancellation

You may cancel your Prime membership any time by visiting Your Account and adjusting your membership settings. If you cancel within 3 business days of signing up for or converting from a free trial to a paid membership, we will refund your full membership fee; provided that we may charge you (or withhold from your refund) the value of Prime benefits used by you and your account during this 3-business day period. If you cancel at any other time, we will refund your full membership fee only if you and your account did not make any eligible purchases or take advantage of Prime benefits since your latest Prime membership charge. Prime memberships redeemed through a Prime gift code or promotional code are not refundable.

You're still missing the point of my post. Never mind.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info