Get the Purple Portal, Purple Weapon Effect and Purple Footprints Free with Twitch Prime!

How to get the mtx in ALL COUNTRIES

1. Have a Valid card with at least 1$ on it.
2. When you make you amazon account, link your card and at adress put an adress from america ( Search with google, full adress + phone number )
2b. If you already have an account, just remove the card and add it again with an american adress.
3. Get the damn mtx

I'm from Romania and just got the MTX, Thanks GGG for the gift :)
Finally some footprints!!! -_-
So some gets free mtxs for free trial, and others can have the "free" mtxs if they buy them later ? How that is equall attitude toward rest of the players....
*Cries in Central-European language*
This is annoying.
If you are from the countries, you have to create amazon, twitch, have card, etc. And cancel later. Its kinda lame.

If you are not from the countries, you just cant get it.

Thanks for the free MTX though, but there are better ways to do it. This promotion is very very ugly, imho. Doesnt even worth the effort. I can but honestly pass.

Very bad promotion, worst move by GGG, this makes more damage to them than help. And to make free MTX and ending with more hate than love, its bad business and very bad move from devs. Worst decision ever, not very smart.

I also hope you wont move MTX packs and that to amazon and start making big packs there than can only get there and not in official PoE site. The day that happens, I'm done with supporting GGG ($$$).
IGN: Gonorreitor
Last edited by Valmar on May 23, 2017, 8:27:16 PM
NO LOVE FOR SOUTH EAST ASIAN PLAYERS? :(
-NinZo-
Quebec residents receive an initial 13-month membership for CDN $79.00, instead of a free trial.

that suck
"
Jesse_GGG wrote:
"

Redeemed!!!

Thank you GGG! Purple is my favorite color so I guess I luck out with Path of Purple xD

Already had Amazon Prime so this was sweet

Spoiler

At least GGG staff won't have to worry about being region locked from this promo despite being fellow Kiwi's ;)
sorry i can't see the crown in the top right corner, help!
Awesome stuff. Thanks for the MTX!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info