Get the Purple Portal, Purple Weapon Effect and Purple Footprints Free with Twitch Prime!

Sweet. Easily the sexiest freebie I've gotten from Twitch Prime so far. Thanx GGG :)
"
nReCon wrote:
GGG is a really cool game copmany but I gotta be honest and say that this is the worst thing GGG has ever done in my opinion (and as far as I remember). Way to region lock mtx and then make people pay super high amounts of money way later down the road if they want it.

I bet the total cost of these will be close to 60 or 70 USD in the store. Not cool GGG.

GGG doesn't region lock anything [Removed by Support], Twitch decides what countries it host its services in based on economic viability, laws and infrastructure. Its not racism, its not discrimination, you are not entitled to the services of a company, of any company for that matter. Does it suck, sure, should you blame GGG for partnering with a massive gaming streaming service to gain exposure for PoE, fuck no. [Removed by Support]
~ I am Wreaclast middle class and proud of it!
~ Poor investment =/= entitlement to compensation.
~ Build smart, build S-mart!
Last edited by Jesse_GGG on May 23, 2017, 9:33:35 PM
"
Who can Redeem this Offer?

This promotion is only available to Path of Exile account holders located in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Austria and Belgium.

We plan to make these microtransactions available in the store at a later date, so if Twitch Prime hasn't come to your region yet, you're able to buy them in the future.

This definitely suck... meh...
Feels kinda unfair seeing that some of us have no access to the trail based on twitch prime not being available to us. Isn't there another way we can have goodies? That would be nice.
#nooblivesmatter
Sorry! Twitch Prime isn’t available in your country.
Twitch Prime is currently only available to customers in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Spain, and Italy.

Damn.
♣ IGN: DoctaMagicFinder
♣ My YouTube channel: youtube.com/doctagaming
♠ Proud brazilian player.
Sorry! Twitch Prime isn’t available in your country.SAID
What about this error? :(

Last edited by canallasss on May 23, 2017, 10:17:45 PM
Not available in your country thank you very much GGG for this absolutely amazing offer wow you put in a lot of effort here thanks.
I'm from Vietnam, Twitch Prime isn’t available in my country. Sad :(((((((
New Twitch stuff goes so well with Breach and Minotaur MTX, wearing all 3 sets on my legacy cycloner.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info